Country Wide Home Loan / Failure to return a deposit after i canceled a loan application, because of lies from loan rep!
In December 2007 sent $415.00 to Eric Park at the cooperate office for Country wide mortgage. The paperwork the company sent me was completely different than our verbal agreement. I therefore called Mr Eric Park and canceled the agreement. He said He would return the deposit. I have called his at least 10 times and left messages with no returns. I have called his manager 2 times ( Ephraim Farol) at [protected] ex 3569. He has not returned my calls ether.
Yesterday 3-8-2008 I called again and added the vice president of the company to the calls (Shawn Welcher) at [protected] ex 4265. He also did not return the call.
The proposed loan number is [protected] dated [protected].
More Country Wide Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Small Business Banking Services
- Bank Of America Corporation - Branch Manager unprofessionalism
- Bank Of America Corporation - international wire transfer
- Bank Of America Corporation - Payment not applied to HELOC
- Bank Of America Corporation - line of credit negative credit bureau reporting when mailing stalled 4 weeks