Country Wide Home Loan / Failure to return a deposit after i canceled a loan application, because of lies from loan rep!

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1877-324-1354 ex 3095

In December 2007 sent $415.00 to Eric Park at the cooperate office for Country wide mortgage. The paperwork the company sent me was completely different than our verbal agreement. I therefore called Mr Eric Park and canceled the agreement. He said He would return the deposit. I have called his at least 10 times and left messages with no returns. I have called his manager 2 times ( Ephraim Farol) at [protected] ex 3569. He has not returned my calls ether.

Yesterday 3-8-2008 I called again and added the vice president of the company to the calls (Shawn Welcher) at [protected] ex 4265. He also did not return the call.

The proposed loan number is [protected] dated [protected].

Comments

• Ji
      2nd of May, 2008

It seems like there was a slight miscommunication. Eric Park has funded loans on 3 properties for me in the past 4 months. He is very informative and thorough in order to maintain his professionalism. In regards to my friend, Fred Kolb in Peoria, who posted this complaint, I think there was just a slight misunderstanding and overreacting on Fred's behalf. My documentation was not correct either because it was not sent by Eric, instead through a processor who just handles the paperwork. He informed me in advance to prevent any confusion. Eric always does his best to get back to me within 2 hours in the same business day. I will continue to do business with Eric because he is friendly, informative, honest, and just an overall easy-to-get along with business professional. Despite all the bad publicity, I will continue to work with Countrywide and especially Eric Park.