Costco / wrong amount charged for an item
Date of Incident: Dec 02, 2016.
Address of costco: 28505 Hesperian Blvd, Hayward, CA -94545
Incident: I went costco today to buy grocery. There the homogen milk is $4.99
When my turn comes. Cashier told that it's $5.59. I said, No it's $4.99. I advised him to go and check the display price. He said he sold many since morning and he knows the price and he swiped my credit card for wrong amount. After that I went again their and took picture of display price and went to counter. He told me that your card is already charged and he cannot do anything and he told me to go away from cash register and start using LIAR word. Then I went to his supervisor name " KRISTIN". I explained her the situation but thing is that no one wants to help. Cashier name was " NORM".
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart