Costco Wholesale Corporation / unethical behavior inside and outside the workplace

Saint Louis, MO, United States Review updated:

I shop at Costco on Rusty Road in St. Louis on a regular basis. I always swing by the deli department, but recently started to slack off due to the worker behind the counter during the day. She is the rudest person I have ever come across and I am going to find somewhere else to do my shopping for everything. I believe her name is Anna, she used to have dark hair now it is kind of reddish. However, she is very unprofessional and rude and if I see what I saw in the parking lot today I will call the police. I don't know if she was coming to work or leaving because after I watched her light what I thought was a cigarette but when I drove by it looked as though it was a pipe of some kind. The only pipes I know of is the kind my grandfather used to smoke tobacco out of but this was definitely not one of those. Maybe whatever she is smoking is causing her to be rude and unaware of her surroundings because my grandson was also watching her and then asked me what she was doing.
I will not return to the store on Rusty Road ever again. I do not want anything in return, however I think the employees should pay attention to who is around them.

Your Mortified Ex-Customer
6-13-17

Js
Jun 13, 2017

Comments

•   Jun 13, 2017

You sure seem to be a nosy Rosy. To be quite frank: it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.