Costco Wholesale Corporation / service -, winston-salem nc
I was harassed numerous times by cashier Heather (last name was not provided) in Costco located in Winston-Salem, NC. During 3 years of shopping in this location none of cashiers asked my ID for wine purchase. Only Header asks my age when by misfortune I get in her line. By now she remembers me and finds a pleasure to harass me by asking my age when I'm 58 years old. Today 1/13/17 she asked for ID telling me its ABC rules. I checked ABC rules: Employees can refuse to sell alcoholic beverages to any person if you’re unsure of their age… So Heather has doubts that I can be minor in age of 58?
But I don’t have doubts that this particular Costco employee harasses me!
I complained to one of the managers, she told me that is ABC rules . Maybe she never read the rules. Or Costco have special rules? If so, I feel these rules applies only to me.
Per my observations Heater didn't ask ID from peoples who are younger than me.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart