Costco Wholesale Corporation / i am complaining about cashier and bagger service.

San Dimas, CA, US Review updated:

The incident happened on March 15, 2017 at 1:30pm in the San Dimas Costco Branch. My family and I were checking out our items in Monique's line. The co-worker she was working who was in charged of moving our items to our cart was Rebecca. Both of them did not greet us or smiled. They showed poor customer service. Rebecca has the worst attitude. As Monique was scanning the items, Rebecca did not asked us if we wanted a box. The first few items that were scanned were Bread and bananas. Rebecca was not gentle with them and tossed them in the cart. She was rude about it. My brother took the items and moved them since there were much heavier items on the way. Rebecca had no common sense since she just tossed the items as they came. Then she smirked athe Monique who shrugged. I found it offensive. I said what happened and Rebecca said that we took over the cart so she did not want to do it anymore. Rebecca left. I told Monique that no one asked us and yes we would like a box. Monique quickly threw the other items in it. Oncece it was done, Monique did not wish us a good datime and then we left.

Er
Mar 15, 2017

Comments

•   Mar 15, 2017

You sound like a ###. People like you are a nightmare to have to be forced to deal with. I wish I knew where you work so I can come be your customer.

If you were that worried about your bananas and bread WHY DID YOU NOT PUT THEM ON LAST?????????????????????????????