Costco Wholesale Corporation / customer service

New Orleans, LA, United States

After shopping with my 69 year old mother this evening, prior to leaving the store, she read her receipt and relized that she has been double charged for a product. We were advised by an employee to see the front end supervisor-dennis s. (Store # 1147 3900 dublin st. New orleans, la). We we approached by dennis, he looked at my mother and asked, "what do you want? " my mother proceeded to tell him that she was instructed to see him about the over charge. He said, " oh yeah?" he then called over another associate and she asked how could she be of assistance? Dennis responded, "yeah, whatever it is they want". I asked, excuse me? He stated once again, "whatever they want". And he looked at us and walked off. I'm so upset right now that i'm literally shaking as I type this. Myself, my mom, and sister frequently shop at costco. I have never felt so disrespected in my life. I work hard and spend my hard earned money in your store, I expect to be treated as a human being. We have been members since this location opened in 2013. I cannot speak for my mother, but I will definitely not be renewing my membership. I will take my money where it's appreciated.

Ke