Costco / phony hbo now offer advertised with televisions
False advertising. The offer that promises 9 free months of HBO Now is included with the purchase of more expensive Samsung televisions is deceitful.
The promo card included with those televisions provides a Samsung promo link that does not work. Even after registering the tv, the link fails and states that the serial number is invalid. This happened both to myself and a family member who separately bought a similar tv. Multiple attempts to retry were futile. Calling Samsung customer service was met with over 30 minutes of wasted time with a barely English speaking resident of Infia, who had no idea what I was talking about. Same thing with the family member who also wasted nearly an hour and getting nowhere. I complained to Costco.com, who stated that the alternative is to return the $1800) set, but no help and zero interest in helping solve an issue in which Costco is facilitating bait and switch.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Samsung Television
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - online order
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - 27 pound lobster claw advertised
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - poor cashier service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - bakery and parking