Costco / horrible experience

After a horrible experience with a company called eCost, which sold me a Westinghouse 42" TV for a very good price plus $50 shipping and a six month warranty and never delivered, I kicked myself and went to Costco online, where the exact same item was being sold for TEN BUCKS MORE... lousy ten bucks!... with a two year warranty to boot.
Costco was always my preferred vendor when I lived in a city that had one of their stores. Now, I'm old and in the boonies. No Costco, but they're online with the same great prices and service. I got my TV three days after ordering it, and am totally happy with both Costco and my Westinghouse LCD TV. To sum up: I should have gone to Costco right away, instead of wasting time with a bunch of incompetents.

Ja

Comments

• Se
      10th of Feb, 2009

Someone needs to RE-DIRECT this complaint to the proper title search.
    This is not a complaint against Costco, this is a complaint against a company
    called E-Cost.

Can the author of this posting re-direct this?
    I love the ethics and Customer Service at Costco, so... let's get this filed correctly.

Thanks

• Ne
      16th of Mar, 2009

Agree! This should be a positive for Costco. Is there a moderator who could move this?