Costco / horrible experience
After a horrible experience with a company called eCost, which sold me a Westinghouse 42" TV for a very good price plus $50 shipping and a six month warranty and never delivered, I kicked myself and went to Costco online, where the exact same item was being sold for TEN BUCKS MORE... lousy ten bucks!... with a two year warranty to boot.
Costco was always my preferred vendor when I lived in a city that had one of their stores. Now, I'm old and in the boonies. No Costco, but they're online with the same great prices and service. I got my TV three days after ordering it, and am totally happy with both Costco and my Westinghouse LCD TV. To sum up: I should have gone to Costco right away, instead of wasting time with a bunch of incompetents.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Membership renewal — unfair and deceptive practice
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Litter purrfect
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - chocolate soft serve yogurt
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tires