Conns - Parts / Service Deptfrigidaire upright freezer

Bought this freezer new May 15 with Conns Extended service plan. Did not place it in service to the end of July. It would not work. Called into the service center and they could not schedule a date for service for 2 weeks out. The day that they were to get here they called to say that they only had one service tech in Oklahoma and he was out that day. They could not and would not give me a date when they could come back. They finally got me someone out 2 days later, he spent two minute here and said he would have to order parts. Parts came in and the scheduled another time, 10 days later. The tech came out with the new parts and replaced them. They were the wrong parts, and now I have to have basically the entire working parts replaced on the freezer. Called Conns, keep getting a call center, no one has a manager I can talk to. I bought a junk freezer from the start and a very expensive service plan that isn't worth the paper it is written on. They will call the manufacture for me, and will not allow me to bring the POS back to the store.

Bottom line, here I sit with a useless freezer that I cannot use, do not really know if they have correctly diagnosed the issues correctly now. Do not really want to talk to another rude individuals at a customer call that center. Those folks wouldn't know customer service if it slapped them over the head.

Mean time, I have paid payments on a useless freezer, and no one at Conn's seems to care.

Aug 29, 2016

Comments

• Ei
      Aug 25, 2017

Very Dissapointed
    I can see now the extended warranty is a problem.
    I purchased a LG Side by Side refrigerator in June of 2016 and the other night it flatlined. I called as instructed and also put in service request online. The appointment is 2 weeks away and I do not understand how CONN's can offer a product that they can not service. This is like stealing. Look up how much the CEO make sure for this company unbelievable.
    I imagine he isn't going without a broken TV, washer dryer, bed or refrigerator. I work hard and have a roof over my head just when my job asks me a question or I need to do something I ask how high and I follow through and I don't make near what Norman Miller makes.