Conns / 100% customer satisfaction, not!

1 Lewisville, TX, United States Review updated:

Purchased a brand new dryer with cash 3 months ago, Brand name 'Roper', I guess Whirlpool manufactures that model. Anyways, dryer was pulled out of the box broken, never worked on the first power up, drum keeps banging around like Im drying bricks or something.
Called their store and was told service would be the only thing that could help us, store refuses to replace the dryer unless their 'certified tech' can bless a replacement.
I am now on my 4th repair, have been calling service only to be put on hold for hours (literally), I have asked them to replace the unit only to be refused. Its been 3 months now and I have not been able to do my laundry, so I went to Sears and purchased another new dryer.
Conns still will not replace the broken dryer, purchased brand spankin new, managers refuse to return my calls... needless to say, Conns gets the suck award of the year! I have been their customer for over 11 years, and never had any issues till now with their appliances. As of today, they can kiss my butt.
Im closing my account, and they can keep the cash I spent on the dryer, but rest assured, I will paint a LEMON on the side of the dryer, and make sure its out on the freeway in front of the store for the world to see.

Conns will never have me as a customer again.

Dont ever purchase anything from them, they will tell you what you want to hear, and never back up their company policy of '100% customer satisfaction guaranteed'... They bark like big dogs, but never bite when the rubber hits the road.

I even asked for a store credit, they refuse... so they can have my new dryer and my money, it will be the last time they rip me off!

Very unsatisfied customer in Lewisville Texas!

To

Comments

• Ve
      28th of May, 2010

I hope a lot of people can read this and get warned in doing business with CONNS.truly they live by their name Con.