Conns / false advertisement

1 Cedar Hill, TX, United States Review updated:

On August 8 @ 9am I called Conn's Department store and talked to Conswelo and asked about the Roper 25cu ft refrigerator that is advertised on their website for 597.00 and he informed me that they several of the refrigerators in stock. When I arrived to the store, the salesman that I spoke to could not be found and the manager stated that he should have not told me that, that they only had one and someone, JUST came in and bought it. He did not offer to call other stores for the product or any thing. I went home an called other locations that stated they had the refrigerator and when they, so called looked, they did not have them either. I believe that this is a sign of FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I burned out too much gas getting to the store to purchase something that did not exist. They had no customer statisfaction resolution for me. I will never spend A dollar in this place and will tell all my friends and neighbors concerning this matter.

Ca

Comments

• Di
      1st of Feb, 2015

I had the same scenario but with buying a tv. I wanted a certain TV because it was a plasma. It also happens to be their lowest price tv. There are excellent reviews for this actual product. THEY DID NOT HAVE THIS IN STOCK NOR DID THEY EVER INTEND TO RESTOCK THIS ITEM. I tried to get the next plasma at $700 and of course same scenario. Then they tried to push the latest and greatest, UHD TV on me. Classic bait and switch.