Conns / false advertisement
On August 8 @ 9am I called Conn's Department store and talked to Conswelo and asked about the Roper 25cu ft refrigerator that is advertised on their website for 597.00 and he informed me that they several of the refrigerators in stock. When I arrived to the store, the salesman that I spoke to could not be found and the manager stated that he should have not told me that, that they only had one and someone, JUST came in and bought it. He did not offer to call other stores for the product or any thing. I went home an called other locations that stated they had the refrigerator and when they, so called looked, they did not have them either. I believe that this is a sign of FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I burned out too much gas getting to the store to purchase something that did not exist. They had no customer statisfaction resolution for me. I will never spend A dollar in this place and will tell all my friends and neighbors concerning this matter.
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - poor customer service and continuous lies.
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair
- Conns.com - refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service
- Conn's Home Plus - lg oven - double oven - clearance section