Complete Save Uk / fraud

United Kingdom, Complete Save UK Review updated:
Complete Save UK
I would like the 10 UK pound sterling to be stopped immediately from being taken from my bank account every month.
I would like to be paid back in full the amount you have taken.
I have not agreed on this.
Contact me on Rebecca@mia-agency.com for any further clarifications needed or further information requested for you to refund me the amount taken.
It is showing on my account.
INT'L [protected]

Rebecca Selby
Aug 15, 2015

N  24th of May, 2013 by

CompleteSave.co.uk - fraud
United Kingdom

Completesave have debited my debit card of £10 and would have carried on everymonth if I hadn't check. I don't know who they are. I never registered with them. They use an email I never use! I simply don't know how they got my bank account or debit card number!!.I contacted the police in the Uk.
N  20th of Aug, 2015 by
Hello Rebecca:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I am unable to find your record. I have sent a direct email to you with additional details I will need from you to find your record.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you received my direct email and I hope to hear back from you soon so that I can resolve your query for you. If you did not receive my email please contact me at mary@completesavings.co.uk. Thank you.

Kind regards,