Comcast / Xfinity / billing assistance

1 Tallahassee, FL, United States

I called to get my service changed for a lower bill. I was told I was given a deal by changing some services. I was specific that I wanted to retain my 2 DVR boxes and was assured no problem. Well it is a problem. They want me to get the anyroom DVR, which I was specific about not wanting. I called them about the service - all they would say, you are aware of this, because there is a contract. I explained by situation. To explain took 45 minutes after already waiting over an hour. They wanted to transfer me to customer solutions with a wait time of 12 minutes. I waited and finally hung up. No one tries to call you back. You would think that company its size would do research and call you back to see if your issue has been resolved. No they, want you to get further late - so they can charge you more. So that teach you not to complain. Utterly ridiculous. I have been a customer for nearly 15 years and get treated like crap. Welcome to reality. If you owe them - they find a way to contact you, but on the reverse it is hard to contact them. I want to get out of the contract I have and go with a lower service.

Mi