Comcast / overcharged twice!
I had satellite t.v. called comcast to get a quote for a package deal. I said I want HD, dvr, cable, phone and high speed internet. I had been paying $125 for all of these services separately without the HD. I was told that they had a package deal for $113 a month no commitment. I was told when the technician came out I would pay him $117 that day. So the man came out I payed him the $117 2 days later I got a bill from comcast for $129 it said it was for the cost of installation I was very angry my house was already wired for comcast service and they never told me there was an installation charge. I asked why they would tell me that I only owed $117 if I really owed $246 They said they like to break it up for people. That makes no sense to have someone pay a bill and 2 days later send them another bill to break it up. I was deceived! Then my first bill comes and it shows a monthly payment of $144.29 not the $113 I was told, so I call again and now they tell me the bundle that I got was $113 + ANOTHER $31 a month to get the services I wanted again I made it very clear what I wanted and they told me that it was $113 a month they never mentioned additional charges. When I called to complain they said "i'm sorry" well that doesnt do anything for me. Now Im out my installation money, I already returned my equipment to dish I don't even know how to turn my t.v. on because I wasnt given any directions, and the phone isn't working for some reason! And I am paying more than I was before This has been a big pain wish I never called comcast!
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected