Comcast / misrepresentation of pricing
Comcast's door-to-door salesperson misrepresented the pricing for the services he was offering and the savings I would be getting over my current provider. I even called Comcast's sales department to verify the amount. When I received my first bill, it was more than I was told it would be AND it was only a 6-month promotion after which the cost would increase substantially. This was NEVER disclosed by either sales person I spoke with. I contacted a Supervisor at Comcast and she told she could only put me into a lesser quality package with fewer services if I wanted to stay with the original prices quoted.
Comcast is dishonest and misrepresents their products to make them look like a good deal and to get you to switch from your current carrier.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services