Comcast On Demand / inappropriate previews
It is horrifying to me that when I go to turn on children's programming for my 5 year old, the previews that are shown in the upper right corner of the On-Demand screen are often violent, sexual or otherwise inappropriate for my son.
Comcast should communicate a way to either turn previews off, or even create G, PG, PG-13 or R-rated options for previews. They should not assume that everyone wants their children exposed to adult media content.
More Comcast On Demand Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected