Comcast / horrible customer service
Never ever with comcast again. I have a comcast internet and cable connection and since I am moving out of my current apartment, I wanted to cancel the connection. I called Customer care at 6:55 and the women on the other line was the most rude person I have ever encountered. I am an immigrant and do have an accent. The moment the customer care agent realised this she was rude. When I told her that I needed to cancel the connection, she asked me for the amount for the last two payment cycles. I promptly answered and then she asked me for the last two dates of the payment. When I told her, why she wants that when I am calling from the comcast registered number, she was very rude. I asked her to speak to her manager to which she said that the Manager is not around. I had been having good customer service with comcast until this instance. My new apartment would no longer have comcast as I dont want to deal with such customer care agents who think we are free loader. Sadly I could not get her name, else I would have posted it here...
I hope COMCAST GOES BANKRUPT...Their loss is Verizon's gain
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - Technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"