Comcast - Digital Cable Tv / very poor service at high price!
Comcast has now missed another appointment ... this was to be the 5th visit to get me the correct, working cable box for my service. Its now been rescheduled -- again (it was never entered into their system). The reason for this is that they've moved a couple of the only channels I watch to the digital spectrum ... which means I had to pay lots more, get a special box (which doesn't work right) and get poorer service and flexibility for recording -- unless I pay even more to get a DVR (which I refuse to do) ... they are trying to drive people to pay more than their already inflated rates by providing poorer and poorer service and options at the less costly service plans.
There is no alternative for me -- Direct TV satellite does not work well in my location.
I can't wait until the phone companies start providing a competitive service!!!!
More Comcast - Digital Cable Tv Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver