Comcast Phone Service — once you get into it, you can never get out
This is an addendum to my earlier complaint about Comcast phone service in Montgomery County, Maryland. Since I recorded that complaint, problems have worsened. Comcast has scheduled and failed to keep two appointments, trapping me at home for six hours, to no avail. I have, by this time, spoken with no fewer than 13 customer service or tech reps, a time-consuming business involving countless hours 'on hold.' I am sitting here now, waiting for yet another tech to show up and accomplish the task of exchanging the modem that services both my phone and my internet with one that services only the internet.
In case you missed my earlier complaint, I'm ditching Comcast phone service because it's unreliable: My voice disappears during phone conversations, and although I can hear the caller, the caller can't hear me; or the connection is cut off entirely. The latter happened again yesterday while I was on a conference call. These problems began on May 17. Two tech reps were unable to repair the problem. Today is June 28. Comcast phone service is like quicksand: Once you get into it, you can never get out!
More Comcast Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising