Comcast & Credit Protection Association / comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
I returned my Comcast Cable boxes but still got a bill of $219 from Comcast for not returning. I paid the amount as well of $219, but they never updated Credit Protection Association about the payment. Credit Protection Association reported the amount as unpaid to Credit Reporting Companies/Beareau's. When I call Comcast now, they asked me to contact Credit Protection Association. When I called Credit Protection Association, they asked to wait for 30 days from Comcast to report the account status. This is very frustating given the fact that cable boxes were returned and on top of it, I even paid for the boxes by my credit card to Comcast long back.
More Comcast & Credit Protection Association Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast - Atlanta, Georgia - comcast internet is nothing but trouble! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver