Comcast — corporation takes advantage of consumer
My cable service has not worked properly for over a month. Over the past month I have made at least 8 calls to Comcast (CC) lasting 30 to 60 minutes per call and am put through a series of steps that fit their agenda.
A tech came out 12/24, replaced my cable box with a used box and left. He said to wait 45 minutes for it to work. After 70 minutes I called CC again and was put through another series of steps. "Matthew" said he would call in 35 min to be sure it was working. I am still waiting for that call. When I called back the rep said Matthew had been at lunch for 45 min and refused to deal with my issue but said he would leave a mssg for Matthew.
I called again 12/26 and a tech was sent out 12/27. This tech actually found a bad signal and attempted to fix it. However, he attached three different used cable boxes out of his truck that were broken also. The fourth box he attached appeared to be working. Several minutes after he left the service went out again. I called back and was told a supervisor would call me in 30 minutes. Nobody has called me back, nor is a tech scheduled to come fix my cable. CC refuses my request to speak to tech supervisor in my area and give me a new box.
I discovered that the 45 minutes call-back/wait for service is a ploy techs and reps use to get rid of you. Also, there are no new boxes on the truck. They are all used and, from my experience, broken. They pawn these broken boxes off on customers paying good money for services not rendered.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice! 
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising