Comcast Cable / No bill sent, but put in collections!

1 Brunswick, ME, United States

On 10-22-10 I closed my account and returned all equipment with comcast due to their horrible customer service and rude customer service every time I called for their cable or internet not working. They refused to send anyone out, and refused to fix any problems. Their blanket statement was, "that's not my problem". I was told if there was a final bill it would be mailed to me and I was dismissed rudely from their office. On december 10th, 2010 I receive a call from a collection agency saying they have zapped my credit for a delinquent amount of 69.01 and they will not stop calling me until I pay the bill. I said, I did not receive a bill, and their response, not my problem!" unbelievable! So, I call comcast to discuss their once again horrible customer service and the fact they never sent a bill, or called and they had the number, since they gave it to a collection agency. I heard "not my problem" several more times, got put on hold for 25 mins, and got passed to 3 or more people and still no answers. To save my credit I have paid their fraudulent bill and will be reporting this fraud to the federal goverments fraud site.
Do not get comcast at all costs!!! They do not repair their services, refuse to send out techs, are rude and borderline abusive to customers on the phone, and steal your money when you drop them for their crap service. I believe this is called theft of services!!