Comcast / my bad experience
I recently switched my cable service from WOW to Comcast, and boy was I pissed when I tried to get some help by phone. On 09/30/08 I was surprised to find that the help button on my remote did nothing. My first phone call was a useless person who kept repeating the same thing over and over, but could not answer specific questions like "Which button do you press to do that?" When I asked to speak to a supervisor or someone who knew a little more than how to read from the prompter, I was put into a holding pattern on the phone. So I recalled, this time Kelly was a little more help. She told me she didn't know how to do it, but she'd call back. Never did. How do you spell $225 a month? Oh, and I also paid $120 to get the service installed and got no manuals, and one of the remotes wasn't even set to one of the TV's. I'm pretty sure I've made a big mistake. WOW keeps calling me, so I'll probably call them back.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver