Comcast / Broadband National / big rebate scam!
Broadband national is a big rebate scam company. I have been trying to get back my rebate for the cable and internet service with comcast. Broadband national has been giving one or the other reason for the delay in processing my rebate form and finally after 8 months they say that I submitted the wrong rebate form. I don't understand how this can happen? All the conditions on the rebate forms were met and don't know why it took them more than 6 months to update with a rejection status.
More Comcast / Broadband National Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast - Atlanta, Georgia - comcast internet is nothing but trouble! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice