Club Wyndham / unsatisfied hotel room cleanliness

Savannah, GA, United States

The date in which I stayed at the hotel was 9/15/17 which I booked off booking.com. The reason it has taken so long to write a compliant is because I was displaced during hurricane Irma. This is also why I needed to stay at this particular hotel (Baymont Inn and Suites Savannah South) while I was traveling back after evacuating.

When I arrived at the hotel, I was notified that there was minimal food going to be served because they haven't received any deliveries due to the hurricane. That was understandable but after I received my hotel card it went down hill from there. As I entered my room, I placed my bags down and began to inspect the room like I always do. The bed was made but the sheets did not seem to be new or clean. The pillow covers had stain marks and what seemed like makeup marks all over them. Next, the curtains had a dark red mark stain which resembled a lot like blood stains. Finally, in the bathroom tub there were black hair strands.

Usually I would complain right away but I was first afraid there was no other available rooms, second that there would be limited staff to even help resolve the issue and third I just wanted to sleep after a long day of driving and get back home to see the damages to my residence. Unfortunately, this is a bad experience and cleanliness is usually a top priority in hotel. I am requesting for a refund for my experience. I stayed in 1 room/1 bed and the price was 116.87. I will forward the confirmation email once I have been contacted further but for my number it is [protected].

Thank you.