ClickBank / forex automoney

1 10433 lonsdale cresWindsor, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 5197355512

iamttrying to cancel theirs product and service for two days now no contact what so ever. this is a scam

Comments

• St
      22nd of Aug, 2008

For those who are thinking of signing up or just signed up for the Forex Automoney USD 4.95 trial offer, please read the Terms Of Use carefully.

The USD 4.95 offer looks attractive but when you are not satisfied with the service and want to cancel your Trial Subscription, chances are you will be "caught in their trap", as you will not be able to find out how to cancel the membership. If you send a Support Request to cancel the trail subscription on the 3rd day, you will still be charged USD 99.90 the next day.

To avoid being charged the USD 99.90, if you do not want to continue after the Trial Membership, ...

1) Take note of the date and time you sign up and calculate the date/time of cancellation (Must be 24-hours before the Expiry Date/PST Time).

2) You need to cancel your Trail Subscription on the 2nd day of the 3-days Trial, as they claim they need 24-hours to process your cancellation. The time must be 24-hours before the expiry time. (Scam: it is actually a 2-days trial instead of 3-days).

3) The Cancellation Link is in the Terms Of Use page. (Scam: Very nicely hidden as most of us do not read 100% of the Terms of Use. So, next time do not forget to read the Terms of Use to avoid such scam).

You must login first. Click the Terms Of Use page. Go to the payment section and click on the "membership cancellation page" link.

You should be able to see the Expiry Date and PST Time. If you manage to do that 24-hour before the stated expiry time, good for you.

Good Luck!

• Ke
      7th of Dec, 2008

paid £28.38 for software to download movies but no download made

• Ad
      25th of Jan, 2009

took my money 2 times will not give me access i paid fer 2 times adrianna trotta

• Bi
      4th of Feb, 2009

You not giving me what I need I wont my order cancelled and money returned

• Do
      7th of Feb, 2009

nothing comes close to the Steinitz 100% NO LOSS robot which will DOUBLE your money every month! see:
    http://robot777.blogspot.com - and you will never look back ...

• Ri
      25th of Feb, 2009

I DID READ THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I SUBSCRIBED ON 22FEBRUARY. THE SAME DAY I DECIDED TO QUIT, AND I SEND THEM A TICKET WITH A REFERENCE NUMBER ON. YESTERDAY THE 24TH I SEND THEM ANOTHER ONE AND ASK WHY I DID'T HEAR ANYTHING REGARDING MY CANCELLATION. NO RESPOND. SUDDENLY TODAY MONEY IS DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD VIA CLICKBANK. IF FOREX AUTOMONEY HAS CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP WITHIN 24HOURS FROM THE FIRST TIME I REQUESTED IT CLICKBANK WAS NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE MONEY AGAIN FROM ME. THIS IS STEALING. NOTHING ELSE!!! BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!!!

• Pk
      6th of Mar, 2009

I agree I had the same thing happen to me! Exactly!!!I tried to cancel on the next day and they said NO!
    You will be charged for next month!!! RIP OFF! MISLEADING!! DISHONEST!!!

30th of Mar, 2009

All you have to do is get in touch with click bank at this link http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html and they will issue you a refund if its within the 60 days. if it was a scam, they will no longer be able to be affiliated with clickbank. I sent my request in today and got a refund notification in 10 minutes. Try this route to get your money back, and they will refund it within 5 buisness days (monday-friday)

30th of Mar, 2009

http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html try getting a refund from click bank themselves. this is what i did. i sent the email and got a confirmation on refund within 10 minutes. the refund takes up to 5 buisness days

• De
      24th of Jun, 2009

Forex Automoney is a fraud company. I sent them cancel my membership ticket before the trial period expired and they didn't send me any email. So I thought my membership was cancelled. So I checked my bank account two days ago I was deducted £73. They I came to find out it was forex automoney. I mailed to refund my money back then they sent me this message

Forex Automoney Support Message: There's a money back guarantee which says that we are obliged to replace any defective product within 8 weeks from the date of purchase. If we are unable to remove defects - we will refund your money. In practice it means that we guarantee that our signals are generated as we promise. If - for some reason - we can not generate them or we can not deliver it to you - we will try to fix the problem and we are unable to - we will refund your money. All signals are generated without any technical problems, so I'm sorry, but you do not qualify for refund.

I am sure I submitted the cancel my membership 2 days before the trial period expired.
    I aren't replying me back.
    Such a fraud company.

4th of Jul, 2009

i had same problem i made ticket in click bank same day when i buied .i never opened acount, after my transaction $4.95 i never click-complet to order!!! but forex charged my money without click -complet your order!!! i tried cancel myn order no answer, first after 2days and than was like no 24hours before expir...date.i he want me charge other $99.90 monthly.YOU DONT HAVE CHANCE CANCEL IN 3 TRIAL DAYS ITS SCAM----BUT THIRD DAY MY LOGIN DOESNT WORK, MY ACOUNT WAS CANCELED BUT SAME I GOT E-MAIL LIKE FOREX WILL CHARGE ME!!! FOR WHAT? I HAVE ALL COPIES AND SAVED E-MAILS I HAVE ALL SAVED TICKETS.when forex charge me $99.90 and my acount doesnt work after second day-----------just one thing my advocate got job believe me :o).

• Er
      30th of Jul, 2009

no picture showing at all

• Sp
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Click Bank is in cahoots with FOREX AUTOMONEY. I was charged $143.00, something I did not authorize. I've contacted FOREX AUTOMONEY for my refund, and received no answer. I contacted Click Bank, oh they opened their so-called ticket, but then immediately closed it stating that the refund was denied.
    FOREX AUTOMONEY is a scam. The video you play is nothing like how it really works. But you don't find out out until you put money out. Plus when you try to get help, you can't seem to get an honest answer from anyone. The chat room is a joke, I think VICTOR is the only person that works there, because when I couldn't get my emails answered from the so-called brokers, I would contact the chat room, and I would always end up with VICTOR. They state it's only $4.95, but what they don't tell you is that they charge your account for what ever they want, and CLICK BANK backs them up.

D.L. Roberts
    Pennsylvania

• Fe
      6th of Aug, 2009

I am having the same problem with this company. I tried to cancel the same day that I subscribed, suddenly, today, I was immediately told that I should just try it and wait. I declined to accept their offer and told them to cancel now. Suddenly today, I have received a response to indicated that I did not cancel "correctly" so I have another month before I can try again!!! WARNING...READ CAREFULLY AND TREAD CAREFULLY WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE LIKELY MAKING MORE MONEY WITH THEIR REFUSAL TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTIONS THAN THEY ARE ON THE FOREX MARKET!!!

The correspondence follows (with my name redacted):

Cancellation
    E-mail: g...@gmail.com
    IP: 75.93.202.219
    Username: H...

Message:

Please cancel my trial membership, effective immediately. Although I may join at some later date, I am financially unable to do afford the $99 monthly membership at this point .

Date: 2009-08-05 05:35:39
    Name: Forex Automoney Support

Message:

Is there anything I can help you with?
    You signed here to make money and I'm sure you can - maybe you need my help?

First, please remember, that we are not canceling memberships - as described in the Terms Of Use - you have to do it by your own. The cancellation process is fully automatic and it's described on the Terms Of Use page. Additionally, the question about how to cancel your membership is already answered in the 'Support' section of Members Area, in the 'Billing' section.

Please also remember, that after canceling your membership you will not be able to login anymore, so it's best to cancel it just before membership expiry.

Canceling your membership is not a good idea if you are lost or think the system is not working for you. It's even not a good idea if you think the membership is too expensive. Is it, if you earn several thousand dollars a month? I'm sure you will make a lot of money if you follow the signals carefully. I want to help you! Why to give up? Just tell me about your trading and problems.

Waiting to hear from you!

Best Regards
    Ishtyaq / Forex Automoney

Date: 2009-08-06 01:16:08
    Name: B...

Message:

Cancel NOW!! Absolutely no money should be withdrawn from my account at this time. I cancelled well within the required time and fully expect you to honor the cancellation.
    Date: 2009-08-06 18:02:28
    Name: Forex Automoney Support

Message:

The problem is, that we are not canceling your membership - you should do it by yourself.

That's why there's a proper link placed in the Terms of Use and you should cancel your membership by your own.

So you did not send us cancellation request, because we do not cancel membership. We treat such requests as a standard support request - member just do not know or forgot how to cancel their membership. Then we answer and instruct them how to do it, but as support. And (as you read when you posted this support ticket), we reserve the right to answer withing 48 hours. And we did.

I'm very sorry for this, however I hope the next period of your membership and your new earnings made here will reward it. Now you know, that the cancellation link is posted in the Terms Of Use page, so I'm sure you will have no problem with using it in the future.

Best Regards
    Gagandeep / Forex Automoney

Date: 2009-08-06 18:14:03
    Name: B

Message:

Funny, I followed your instructions exactly to cancel this account. If even one additional penny is taken from my account, I will immediately pursue all available legal actions.

• Fx
      2nd of Jan, 2010

Why pay for fx signals when you can get it for free and have your forex account autotraded as well: http://forexconsulting.webs.com

• Rd
      14th of Sep, 2011

£49 charge on my MBNA credit card

12th of Jan, 2012

my name is Mitchell Gonzalez, I purchased a for abs work-out & a book on what foods to stay away from if loosing weight. I ordered this products on [ 12/19/2011 ] and still haven't received it. WTF is going on here?? I know it doesn't take this long to receive this product { unless click bank is a major scam and I =not only knew about it but fell for the scam all together.. I really hope these people working for click bank get what's coming to them, so they can feel my pain ...