Having problems with Bank Alfalah?

Bank Alfalah reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 29, 2008. The latest review I'm complaining against Alfalah Branch was posted on Apr 9, 2021. The latest complaint slap a woman in alfalah bank by alfalah bank staff was resolved on Jun 22, 2009. Bank Alfalah has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 131 reviews. Bank Alfalah has resolved 4 complaints.

Bank Alfalah Customer Service Contacts

8008 8008 (Pakistan)
+92 21 111 225 111 (Customer Service)
+92 42 111 225 111 (Customer Service)
+92 42 111 225 786 (Card Authorization)
+93 202 203 860 (Kabul, Afghanistan)
+93 402 223 507 (Herat, Afghanistan)
+973 17 203 100 (Bahrain)
+880 819 1751 (Bangladesh)
B.A Building, I.I Chundrigar Road
Karachi
Pakistan
Afghanistan

• 279-Chahrah-E-Sadarat, Shahr-E-Nou, Kabul, Afghanistan
• Ground Floor, Chambers Of Commerce & Industries Building, Shahr-E-Nou, Herat, Afghanistan

Bahrain
Level 13, Bahrain Financial Harbour, Tower West, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain

Bangladesh
Country Office, 168, Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka-1212

Bank Alfalah Complaints & Reviews

Bank AlfalahI'm complaining against Alfalah Branch

Hi dear,
We are a customer of Alfalah Bank as we've buy a X-PV car on lease from bank. We're paying our installment with due but with the passage of time we faced Corona and we were not able to pay our installment on time as my father is driver and he used to drive on rent. So Corona has stopped our income source and we were unable to meet our daily routine foods. In that case we are facing alarming situation and we're late to pay our installment. But 2 days ago my father has gone to Multan but bank Alfalah team has capture our vehicle so I think this totally against the rules. We were looking for corona relief but company has introduce dishonesty and we're weeping on our home. I'm totally unsatisfied with the services of this company. May Allah destroy this company and the employees who are using their resources against poor person. This is totally fraud because manager is saying that company will sell your vehicle and will never pay you your amount so we're complaining on citizen portal. We need our rights. Please understand poor people's life troubles.

I'm complaining against Alfalah Branch

Bank AlfalahUnauthorized Account debited

Un-authorized Account Debited.
    Respected Sir,
    This is a matter of great concern to bring under your kind notice that, my account was debited by branch officials without my consent. Branch official fabricated my signature fake upon a plain paper and wrote a request (Debit Note) then verified signature at their end, and finally debited my account twice by making following two entries.
    1. Rs. 1500, 000/= were debited
    2. Rs. 480, 000/= were debited.
    However, you are humbly requested to please look and investigate this matter at you own and arrange to resolve this matter on priority basis by reversing my amount back to me.
    Account Detail is hereunder.
    Account Number : 0002-[protected]
    Account Title : Abdul Ghafoor
    Branch Name : Bank Al-Falah (Gwader Branch).

With Kin regards,

Name Abdul Ghafoor.
    CNIC Number [protected]
    Contact Number: [protected] / [protected] / [protected]

Bank AlfalahOnline banking

My username/password combination hasn't been working and they keep sending me one time username password combination. The outcome remains the same where it says username is blocked. I've wasted all my phone credit and the issue still remains unsolved. Please solve this for me or let me know if I need to change my bank.
      Cnic [protected]
      Phone [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

Online banking

Bank AlfalahNo Cash Withdrawal From ATM

Respected Sir/Madam,
        I am holding a pension account in DHA extension branch Lahore pakistan, from last month no cash withdrawal from ATM machines displayed a massage; INVALID DATE OF BIRTH ; Personally have been visited concern branch found date of is correct. Online complain was launched, a massage to in this regards received your number is updated, whereas complain launched about no cash withdrawal. Again contacted at helpline but no gain. Found incompetent and irresponsible staff and pathetic complain management systems.
        Kindly take corrective actions as requested.

Regards
        MUHAMMED SHAFIQUE

Bank AlfalahPhone messaging service

My bank account no is0191010000-905 kamra cantt.cinc [protected]-7.bank alflah debitted message charges every month regulerly every month.however they not sending message when any thing credit to me.my phone no is [protected].thankd

Mar 27, 2021

Bank Alfalah — Misbehave of B.M during job and also not received my experience letter till now

The human resource complaint management Jubilee life insurance dept. Karachi Concerns, Itis started that...

Bank AlfalahCredit card bill not received

I am muhammad suleman s/o muhammad sabtain having cnic [protected]. My credit card bill not received in my gmail account since two month [protected]@gmail.com
            Regards

Muhammad Suleman

Bank AlfalahComplaint regarding not receiving a letter of Motorcycle

I would like to inform you that I booked a black colored Honda CD-70 Bike model 2021 through Alfalah credit card about 2 months ago but still I have not received the said bike for the reason that I have not received a letter from you regarding receiving a bike. Then I registered complaints through the helpline as well as email address and received reply of complaint regarding not receiving a letter of such a bike. Thereafter, on 05th March 2021 I received a letter from the complaint Management Unit, in which it was mentioned as "we will respond to you within 5 working days". Then on 10.03.2021 I also received a call from complaint Centre and they stated as "we will send you a letter of bike through email within two working days and now we can close your complaint" I replied them "ok" but till to date neither I received a letter through post nor I received such letter through email from you.

It is therefore requested to you that kindly send me a letter of a bike through this email address or through post, as I can get a motorcycle from the showroom.

Bank AlfalahComplain on bm for mis behave and demanding money

Im abid from peshawer doing mobile phone business with name of t mobile
                My bank title is t mobile also in bank alfalah
                Which is located in peshawer saddar arbab road branch
                The manager and staff of that branch is going to blackmailing me
                He is demanding me money for my every deposit
                And also forced me the you are allowed to cash your money after 20th of every month..
                Contact me [protected]

Bank AlfalahTrasfer

Hello
                  Muje 2 trasfer ane ty wo abi tak ni e mene bank kisne beji he usko pucha he wo keta he bej di he kia ap wo trasfer back kar sakte he thanks

Trasfer
                  Trasfer

Jan 12, 2021

Bank Alfalah — I have complain about irresponsible behaviour of bank staff.

Dear Sir, I am using Bank Alfalah credit card for a very long time. Now I am retired from my job, which I...

Bank AlfalahDelivery failure of alfa mall order number [protected]

Dear sir
                    I am a bank alfalah card holder (credit card) I purchased a mobile phone through alfa mall vide order # [protected] dated 22-11-2020 having amount Rs 37, 999/=, but no delivery received till date. I make several complaints to you but no solution found. Detail of complaint are as under
                    12-12-2020 complaint no. [protected]
                    17-12-2020 complaint no. [protected]
                    04-01_2021 complaint no. [protected]
                    You closed every complaint with this remarks that "merchant will deliver the product with in 3-5 working days" but every time he doesn't this, now 47 days pass (excluding 15 working day of delivery time).
                    I requested to you that merchant was fail to deliver this product therefore cancelled this order and refund my installment amount.

Bank AlfalahRepresentative rude and misbehaving with beneficiaries

Dear Al Falah Bank Representative

My Self Syed Shahzad I transfer money through al falah bank. Beneficiary was my friend Name Hazarat Jamal. When he went to bank to get money. Al falah bank mardan branch . ( IBG Mardan Branch. Representative Mr. KAMRAN IKRAM) was misbehave with beneficiary Rudely Asked some silly questions

QUESTION WAS

WHO SEND U MONEY
                      WHY HE SEND U MONEY
                      WHY THAT MUCH AMOUT
                      WHAT YOU WIL DO ON THIS MONEY

I am going to attached his receiving receipt as well for your further reference

I am working from last 14 years in UAE. I transfer in different bank but this kind of behavior first time we incounter I would like to request you please inquiry about this concern and contact me for for further clarification

Sender
                      Syed shehzad
                      +[protected]

Representative rude and misbehaving with beneficiaries
                      Representative rude and misbehaving with beneficiaries

Bank Alfalahcomplaint about Female staff of Bank Alfalah regarding E.O.B.I Pension of My Mother

today i visited Bank alfalah Mall Road Mardan Branch personally.
                        complaint is that the female staff of the said bank did not cooperate/ facilitate pensioner persons. the attitude of the female is staff is very very bad.
                        it is requested that please directed the female staff of the said bank to facilitate and cooperate with the pensioner.
                        regards
                        sajid Qamar from Mardan KPK

Bank AlfalahOrder id not received product not received

I kamran gulzar placed order infinix hot 9 play on 0% markem but charged full payment by alfalah and not generate order number from date of 11 dec alfalah suffer me online number not response me my complain still pending.
                          35202 [protected]
                          Hate You Alfalah

Order id not received product not received

Bank AlfalahSMS alerts / online banking

I opened my company current account (misguided many times by AlFalah on providing accurate information.., Wapda Town, Lahore) on 3rd Dec, received the confirmation letter on 7th.

They deducted SMS alerts charges when I received a call obviously.

Till on 14th I did a transaction via ATM, I realized I'm NOT getting any SMS notifications and on 17th, used the ATM card, and same result.. NO ALERTS!
                            They called for online banking after over 2 weeks!!

When called on helpline, they don't have any justified answer, just saying wait for 24 hrs!.. yes, after weeks of being an account holder I've to wait anther day!

What kind of bank have such poor pathetic late service, since Bank Alfalah is big name in the industry!
                            I feel like closing the account after all the tension they loaded on me.
                            HBL and SCB are way better and have v smooth service overall.

Tired of stupid banking!

Seven Smiles (company name)

Bank AlfalahTransfer Dispute

I have transferred an amount to my personal RDA account in Standard Chartered Bank in Pakistan on 9th December 2020 but the amount has not yet been credited to my account. The receiving bank says that one RDA account to another RDA account, amount cannot be sent. They told me lodge a complaint with sending bank i.e. Bank Alflah to raise a dispute. I lodged a complaint with no [protected] on 12th December 2020 but the issue has not been resolved yet. Please help me.

Bank AlfalahRoshan digital account opening

Hi,
                                Regarding opening of Roshan digital Islamic account straggling since last one and half month and at last account got open and activated but when I tried to register on internet banking since yesterday come to know I have a one more account [protected]) which was canceled and was confirmed by your representative and as per his advise again submit new request and received new account number ([protected]) now when I want to register its showing error due to two accounts under my NIC, so keep on calling on [protected] and your representative stated that you have to send us request for cancelation of old account and it will take 48 hrs.
                                Which kind of services are you providing to abroad Pakistanis? kindly provide feedback at earliest before I raised my voice to PM portal.

Tariq Mahmood
                                +[protected]
                                Regards,

Nov 08, 2020

Bank Alfalah, Yousaf Shah Road, Jhang — Illegal terms & conditions under scheme "mera pakistan mera ghar"

• Date of Request 04.11.2020 • CNIC (applicant) [protected] • Salesperson Loan Officer • Requested...

Bank AlfalahWrong fund transfer by mistake.

05نومبر 2020کو شام 7:22PM پرمیں نے اپنے جاز کیش اکاؤنٹ سے اکاؤنٹ نمبر[protected] پر جو کہ بنک الفلاح کا مین سیٹلمنٹ وائلٹ ہے غلطی سے 11500 رقم ٹرانسفر کردی ہے جو کہ میں نے اپنے Alfa وائلٹ اکاؤنٹ نمبر [protected] پر ٹرانسفر کرنا تھی۔ مہربانی فرما کر بنک الفلاح سے میری رقم واپس کروائی جائے۔
                                  CNIC:[protected]
                                  DOB:06-04-1993
                                  Jazzcash A/c No. [protected]
                                  TID: [protected]
                                  Mother Name: Bashiran

Wrong fund transfer by mistake.
                                  Wrong fund transfer by mistake.