Bank Alfalah

+973 17 203 100(Bahrain) 1 2
+880 819 1751(Bangladesh) 1 1
Afghanistan

• 279-Chahrah-E-Sadarat, Shahr-E-Nou, Kabul, Afghanistan
• Ground Floor, Chambers Of Commerce & Industries Building, Shahr-E-Nou, Herat, Afghanistan

Bahrain
Level 13, Bahrain Financial Harbour, Tower West, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain

Bangladesh
Country Office, 168, Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka-1212

Complaints & Reviews

Credit card — Wrong charges

Im credit card user of Bank Alfalah since long time and i pay my card bill regular now i received last bill of march and bill charges is 2150 rs my genuine bill is about 600 or something and other charges is late payment when i paid my last bill on time on due date so why send me late charges its request to you that please revert late charges and send me correct bill statement then i will pay my genuine bill thank you.

Saleem Raza
Cnic # [protected]
contact no [protected]

Debit Card

Dear Sir,

My name is Waseem Ahmad, NIC- [protected], resident of Islamabad.

I have an account with Al Falah in the G-8 Markaz Branch in Islamabad since 2015.

About 2 months ago I was supposed to recieve my upgraded Chip based Debit Card but rider did not deliver it. I called helpline and complained to them, they said they tracked my card and will send it.

I stil did not receive any card but only got a message saying it was returned. It has been more then 1 month.

May I know what is going on and why you are not doing a simple task to deliver me my Upgraded Chip based Debit Card? When will I get it?

Waseem

Pin and chip debit card

I am sorry to say that Bank Alfalah has the MOST PATHETIC service. This is the second time happening to me. The first time, I received my debit card almost after 3 months. Now, according to SBP guidelines, pin and chip debit cards are to be issued to all customers. It has been a month since I requested an upgraded debit card and all they say "kuch dinoun mein mill jae ga" and provide an invalid tracking number. Height of irresponsibility. There is no way I can keep track of the card through "courier" because they don't even send it! PATHETIC, UNPROFESSIONAL AND TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. Once I receive my card by mistake, I will discontinue their lame excuse of a bank account.

اسلام علیکم
IGI life vitality
یہ لاءیف پلین آج سے تقریبا چار ماہ قبل بنک میں مجھے بتایا گیا اور کہا گیا کہ منظوری پلین کے بعد آپکو پندرہ دن تک اختیار ہوگا جاری رکھیں یا ختم کروا دیں 15 نومبر 2019 کو میرے اکاونٹ سے ڈھائی لاکھ روپے نکال لئے گئے ۔ میں نے پندرہ دن سے پہلے ہی پلین ختم کرنے کا لکھ کر دیا لیکن رقم آج تک میرے اکاونٹ میں جمع نہیں ہوئ میری رقم مع پرافٹ جمع جائے
میری عمر 69 سال ہے مجھے کس وجہ سے اذیت دی جا رہی ہے
Akhtar Ali/Riffat Akhtar Bank alfalah islamic Izmir town Lahore

Bank Al Falah expired Credit Card replacement

My CNIC is [protected] my BAL credit card is expired since feb 20, BAL is least interested to issue new Credit Card, when called for assistance on BAL help line except long calls and unnecessary questions by the operators helping mobile companies to earn more from BAL customer no positive out put is achieved which speaks of poor quality standards of the Bank. Bank should call the customer to to replace expired Cards but it is other way round. I hope my Credit Card will be replaced with new one soon othewise Iam considering to discontinue your services. Syed Ali Raza

Very bad service.

Assalam.o.alaikum sir my name muhammad waleed siddiqui . sir mara acount open nahi ho rha hy 2 month sy ma ny bank ka or head office Alfalah ma boht dafa chakr lagyn han but muja...

atm card

10 dafa apply kiya mai ny atm card k liye or abi tak muje card mila nahi or jab call karta hun to kehty hai ban giya hai jaldi bejwa dengy lekin abi tak aya nahi fazol mai logo k pese kat ty ho or card bejty nahi allah ap logo se pochy ga or meri chotti khatam hony wali hai per bahana karo gy k number off ta card wapas ho giya allah easy logo ko taba kary jo logo ko bewaqof banaty hai.

السلام عليكم sir / madam
After salam it is requested that I applied for issuance of new atm card before 10 feb 2020 and also called to help line and confirm the subject request and also help line customer care officer told me that card will be deliver 2 x weeks. It is also high light that I am a govt servant and my duty now a days at afghanistan border where as no mobile work now 16 days completed but no massage received about my atm card. And total 3 days left my holidays. Its very shamful for your organization. Your bank is responsible to give a best way to your members and account holders but your organization failed. Now I hope action taken on my complaint. And atm card will be deliver within 3 days. Thanks

misbehaving of staff members

Hello I' ve issue with contact number changing since last 3 years, stiff they didnt updated my new number. Yesterday i went to bank alfalah baradari branch, their stuff...

fraud in bancassurance by maliha, branch manager dha phase 1.

I am customer of bank Alfalah DHA phase 1 branch Karachi. My name is Malik Shahzad awan.

Manager of the branch Maliha said to me to sign PKR 150, 000 bancassurance and she will later cancel it.

After some days, amount deducted from my account. I called manager but she has no answer and every time i go to branch she runs away.

This is a fraud done with me. i need this cash amount as i have a small business. She is saying she will try to give me 100000 but 50000 cannot be returned.

I want help here to get my money back. Manager has cheated with me.

my mobile number is [protected].

atm card

As I opened my account in bank islami in dec 2018, and requested for an atm card, but till date I didn't receive my atm card.
I have already done many complaints on help line, and deposit many forms in bank islami also but nothing work.
Today is 10 feb 2020 and still waiting for my atm card as bank detected dc-issuance charges in sep 2019 without issuing me any card.

poor agent ms amina

dear complaint department,
my name is adeel khan i m a customer of your bank.i was an emergency and i wanted to make a transection whenever i called to your help line agent ms amina at round about 5.40 pm.28.jan.2020. and wanted to know about account status.but she could't guide me very well and just she west my time.i could't understand very well.after boring i requested to her kindly arrang my call back for tomorrow.so please please i request you to train your agents.how we can understand same like these agents.thank you.adeel khan [protected] call me between 9am to 4pm.

credit card delivery/process

I applied for the credit card on 27th of November 2019 and on 2nd December i got a call from the credit card Department that the form i submitted was incomplete...although i submitted all my relevant documents on 27th of November...till present I haven't received my credit card.
During this period, i got a call from the person who was dealing my case, asking for my pay slips, this too i submitted on 27th.
Kindly look into this matter and resolve it asap.

bank alfalah visa credit card

It is submitted that I Elishba Ahmed CNIC No [protected] use Bank Alfalah Visa Credit Card since 2017. Now I am facing some issue regarding Bill delivery at my home due to my wrong date of birth in the Bank record. My actual date of birth as per my CNIC is 09 Oct 1978. Please ammend my actual date of birth in your record to aviod problems at the both end.

Elishba Ahmed CNIC No. [protected]
H No JS 67/11 Gulshan Colony Taxila
Contact No [protected].

balance refund

Aoa
On friday i deposite 990 rupees from some cash machine of a shop but these where not processing in the first try and process was failed but the balance was deducted from my account(i recived a text but there was processing failed in machine) and in 2nd try the shopkeeper got there 990 ruppes but transection was 2 time according to my mobil and only one time proceeded and one time failed but balance was deducted from account in both these tries ..and till now the balnce is not refund to me.

my cnic card expires show

My alpha app account is not opening. Whenever I open an account I get some problem.Expire my cnic card. Please solve my problem.I am attaching a screenshot of my problem.I am tired of being placed with the alpha app helpline. And I do not get any reply even if I email.For the last 15 days my call back off service was present and did not even call me back.I'm getting 2 to 3 months old zaleel.

my cnic card expires show

transaction through debit card was not reversed even after 24 hours

ATM Machine of Allied Bank installed in SSGC head office building on civic center . i used my debit card to withdraw amount of 1000-Rs, but in return i received only debit card...

debit card blockage

I lodged a complaint against my debit card being permanent blocked without any reason. I never asked to block my debit card, nor any reason was provided to me when i called the customer representative. Please tell me the reason and remove my card from blocking so that i can use and avail the services.
Name: Muhammad Waheed Faraz
Cpr account

Complaint reference no
Your complaint [protected] has been registered and under investigation. We will respond within 5 working days. For further queries call [protected] (Bank Alfalah)

credit card

Dear Sir/Madam,
i am writing today to complain of the poor service i received from your company very recently.
i am a credit card owner from your bank and since the day i applied for the card i was bombarded with promotional calls but the complaint is not about that, soon i received 2 cheques from Al Falah bank and as soon as i saw them i called Customer service and filed a complaint as i did not intended to apply for a loan. i explained to the lady (Customer service) everything and still no reply from bank Al Falah and on the other hand the guys from Collection department started asking for Return (Never Cashed those cheques) in the rudest way possible.
i have received Two cheques serial no 9471781 and 9471782 which i still have on me but they are saying you have 4 cheques. please do check the recordings and details of my account and solve this issue for me. this is a very serious issue i am a Government servant and its ruining my records as well as its psychologically torturing me. again if i ever needed load i definitely will ask Bank Al falah but at this very moment i did not intended to ask for loan and i dont need it i will be utterly thankful to you if you resolve this issue for me looking forward to hearing from you.

yours faithfully
Muhammad Fahad khan
lecturer tourism management
university of malakand

poor response from call center

Very poor services from call center i am calling since 9 october and wasting lot of my phone credit but every time no reponse
Wait for 20 min wait for 10 min and so on

I want some information and activation of some allfa app services like my orbits are not using for mobile top up

And i want to know about instalment procedure of my pending bill

But i am very disappointed and its happen lot of time

[protected]@yahoo.com

poor customer service

I would like to file an official complaint against poor branch service, lack of connectivity with the helpline and impolite chat service. I didn't receive my thank you letter and debit card yet and neither branch nor chat or helpline is helping me sort out or tell me when I will receive them. I tried to reach them through every means but their staff is so unprofessional. Branch asks to contact helpline, helpline is not connecting for last 5 days. When I contacted on chat, they insisted on contacting branch or helpline. IT seems that no one is ready to take the responsibility and entertain the client.

account online transfer issue

Hi,
I have been having issue with my account that i am not able to do online transfer. this is happening since last 2 weeks. i have talked to phone support they said it will be resolved soon. then i lodged complaint ([protected]) and when today i called about status they said it is resolved however i received no call or sms about it and my issue is as it is unresolved. New complaint number:[protected]
Name: Muhammad Sami
Phone: +[protected]
Bank Account Number: [protected]
BranchCode: 0030 Please see the screenshot attached and resolved this issue asap.

account online transfer issue

nomi 143 Mar 03, 2020

As salaam u alaikum
    Sir mera naam kamal akhter hay. may ne kal monday morning 11:30am approx apna atm eobi card use kiya tha, mere paise deduct ho gaye magar mujhay milay nahi
    Branch alfalah ki hay korangi ind. area code hay 5517.
    Please mujhay batayin mai ab kya karu
    Mera card no hay eobi ka 6234 0200 0236 7970
    Sir please solve my problem I am very worry about it.
    Thanking you

internet banking

Date of Incident - 11-12-2019
Compliant No. [protected]
I needed to reset my banking password and called [protected] at 5.13PM.
The internet banking password reset services are completely ridiculous.
The information provided by the customer services person is that if your internet banking is blocked due to mismatch of username or password, you have to visit a bank alfalah branch otherwise you can't log into your internet banking.
I had clearly ID myself over the phone and advised that I am in Melbourne and it would be insane just to go to Pakistan to visit a branch for internet banking password reset but I was advised that this is a policy of bank alfalah and they can't do anything and I should talk to the branch.
I called the branch and they advised me to call the help center.
There was no help provided and I was on the phone for couple of hours.
It is completely illogical that if bank alfalah has my email ID and phone, why can't they send me a password reset!!!
Bank Alfalah IT Team should go and learn that this is a basic service which every bank provides as a part of internet banking protocol.
If you are an international customer, I would strongly suggest you consider other banks and make sure you ask them these questions before you travel overseas.

alfamall product installment issue.

I have been writing this mail to express an issue being faced by me at the current time related to installment. I purchased a vacuum cleaner on 13-11-2019 with the order no. [protected]. It was purchased on 9 months installment basis. However, when i received my bank statement for this month, then i had been charged complete price for the product. I have received the product, but i am worried about charging of complete payment at single time despite my purchasing on installment basis. I am attaching some snapshots for your reference. It is requested to revise the statement on an immediate basis. Thanks
Your quick response will be highly appreciated

alfamall product installment issue.

battery problem of pos machine.

92802 Dear concern, I am facing problem of POS machine regarding battery. As Far as we disconnect from charging it become off. Due to this our valued customer are annoyed on bank...

bank alfalah digital banking

I am here to make a complaint against non working of bank alfalah digital app. When i try to log in to it and give my four digits password there, it gives me the following error
" PLEASE ENABLE YOUR PHONE TAGGING TO USE THIS SERVICE" .you are requested to look into it and resolve the issue. Screen shot of the issue is attached below for necessary action at your end.

bank alfalah digital banking

atm machine of the same branch

It is the comlain about the atm service of your branch in karachi industrial area branch machine doesn't work properly although some time no cash pr some time linkdown...

personal loan

92802 Hi, I am working in Nestle, I have submitted a request for personal loan about one month and 10 days ago, I have provided all required documents on same day, I have received many...

credit card

Sir mene 2 br apply kiya tha phli baar 09/10/2019 ko documents diye the nawabshah branch me credit card banwane k liye unhon ne 20 dinon tk koi response nhi diya phr hm unki...

indecent behaviour on cash counters

I visited the bank alflah sahiwal near five ways chowk sahiwal on 07 11 2019 at about 4.37 pm and observed that tokens system were in operation for the cash counters but the three casiers were attending the people on cash counter manually, the token system was badly ignored by them. The rudeness is on such extent that they ask some their bank attendant to waste some tokens so that the system may be deceived. If even they serve on the rule first come first served basis then it can also be appreciated, instead they attend the persons of their own choice and will. But they are deceving the system as said above, teasing the people, and also i donot know why the branch manager is not seeing in his cctv system what the bad role is being played on cash counters. I at least go to this branch twice or thrice monthly, but same story is repeated by these cashiers. In my opinion the whole staff is from sahiwal and they are showing the peoplle their muscles that do whatever you can do. Very hopeless situation and annoying also therefore kindly Think about this staff. They say to waste tokens from the machine to their attendant clearly in front of us not secretly it is equal to slapping on our face. Are the people so helpless in this country and city that officials have no respect to the rules of their deprtments.

alfalah online banking registration and alfa mobile app

Its really a pathetic and faulty servics of alfalah online banking. I'm trying to raise my online registeration problem through credit card profile on helpline, email and live chat but no one give a suitable answer and even my mobile charges have gone to peak because of your helpline contact. According to your last email, I have called on helpline and representer told me after hearing my issue to call with your register number and when I called in the evening with the registered number than representer told me to call in morning because I have no server access at this time to see your profile and still they did'nt update my email on my credit card profile. I'm struggling with your bad service from last three weeks and I'm totally disappointed. Everyone said its over internal issue and you need to try in one to two days but 3 weeks are passed away and problem is still exist. If this problem is a long lasting and your IT server department have no capabilies to resolve it soon then tell me I can take some other step for better service from some other organization.I have attached a recent screenshot with date and time.

alfalah online banking registration and alfa mobile app

• Kh
    KhurramBhatti2313 Dec 28, 2019

I have down load alfah app but not responding to sign in account through ID or Through Account number please Solve this Problem.my I'd Number is 36302-1297740-5
    Khurram Shehzad Bhatti.
    Genetics Pharma
    Corporate Account
    Account number is.
    Thanks
    Suggestion.
    Please try to make An other Branch on Main Nishter Road Multan.to help emergency and Routine transaction.

auto loan

Hi,

I am writing to file a complaint against the Auto Loan service at Bank Alfalah. I have applied for a car back in May but the car has not been delivered yet. Upon regular follow up, the representative keeps telling me that the case is under process however they can't tell me the exact date of delivery. I have been paying the regular installments on time and it has started to frustrate me that I am keeping my commitment and the other party is not.

Please look into this matter at the earliest. Otherwise, paybak the interest amount that i paid. If the case is not resolved at the very earliest, I would like to go to consumer court.

car documents plus no plate

Hello My name is Jawad Nisar. I got a car through bank alfalah car loan scheme about a year back from mardan branch. Since then I have been paying my installments regularly. The...

credit card center

Dear Sir, I am very disappointed from bank alfalah credit card staff. I had been calling them since 17 Oct 2019 for cancelation of my two SBS plans. And send me the total...

service of employees

i went for account opening in the branch of Alfalah which is in Divine Center on Airport road, Lahore.
The 2 ladies which were there for account opening or for biometric verification were very pathetic.
They don't even know the complete details of saving accounts, whatever i asked for saving accounts, they only said you have to give proof, you have to give proof for savings.
If you are having single penny as savings then also you have to give proof.
They didn't even called me that whether my account is opened or not, they didnt accepted my signature of ID card, by saying its a very easy one.
However, i used my same signatures in other banks also.
Okay this is not an issue as i changed signature for account in Alfalah, but after that also that the lady whose name i think was Rabia i'm not sure said that your signatures will approve then we will tell that you account will be open or not.
However, they didnt call me for that also, i went on 3rd October, and today is 13th October till now they didnt inform me and i also deposited 1500 RS with account opening form.
Sorry to say, but you dont have any check in small branches, where your employees behave as if customers are some charity cases. I want strict action on this complaint, otherwise i don't have any option other than to visit the headoffice in person.

Thank You.

branch manager & staff

Good morning sir
I m going to be draw your attention bank allfalah services unsatisfied there is no proper staff training to handle the costumer and how to attend to solve there issue related to bank accounts... Last moth I waz go to bank Alfalah DHA - Q block phase 2.. For opening of my account.. Since these day my account waz not properly operate... Reason is that staff spelling my mother name in forms... That made me suffer one moth and till now stuation is same...please checkout these staff behavior training them well...

online transaction on credit card titanium

I have been calling [protected] and [protected] for help regarding online transaction as I customer service told me these are IT related help numbers. The customer service transfered my call four times but no body picked the call. In total I called 7 times but no body is picking phone. I am disappointed with your phone and online services.
Prof. Dr. Zahoor Ul Haq
zahoor.[protected]@gmail.com

refund of gst amount from indus motors company against pvo # 3427125 - complaint no: [protected], [protected]

Respected Officer,
Complaint Board
Bank Alfalah.

My complaint # [protected] which was registered on april 12th 2019 is still not resolved.
I had booked a Toyota Car from bank Alfalah Islamic Blue area Islamabad on july 2018. I have cancelled it for some reason and claimed for my dues. Bank Alfalah refund me some amount in Feb 2019 and said that GST amount has been deducted by Indus Motors Company will refund you later. I registered a complaint to claim my balanced dues on April 2019 but untill now Bank is showing very poor customer service on my case.

Kindly find attached screenshots of emails for your reference.

Mrs. Imran

CNIC# [protected]

Mobile# [protected]

illegal atm draw of rs 25000+25000=50000/

On 15 Sep 2019, at about 0950 hrs I carried out fund transaction of worth Rs.3000/ from ATM ex Alfalah Bank, GT Road, Texila Br and got surprised that balance so mentioned on slip...

Complain of ms maira credit card recovery dept

I Syeda Sukaina Hussain credit card holder of bank alfalah, I havnt paid my outstanding of CC for two months due to financial problem yesterday i called help line for my outstanding amount to payoff and also ask for installment procedure of it. I regretfully complaining about recovery dept that they wakesup after two month right after i called help line yesterday to payoff outstanding. Ms maira called me start teaching, mis behaving & also used threatened tone to me instead using courteous conversation. Today she again called me start teaching, misbehaving and also use threatening tone. Iam having a serious concern how she speaks to customer even though she knows i am a branch manager in allied knows & concern about my ECIB/ Outstanding more than them or her. So please take necessary action against her and also train Ms Maira how to speaks with customer. I cannot take my complain back until she call and apologise about her tone and behaviour.

Your prompt response will be highly appriciable

Syeda Sukaina Hussain