ClickBank / scam and lies
I purchased a Sony walkman for my 8 yrs old daughter as a Christmas present. The walkman allowed her to download movies, music, or videos. I landed on the clickbank website through one of the disney channel websites and thought the price $29.88 was quite reasonable. Therefore, I decided to make the purchase using my mastercard. There were so many softwares to download prior to being able to have access to download the movies, music, or videos. So many steps to follow to the point where it became time consuming and confusing for my 8 yrs old and I. I finally decided to get my refund after trying to figure out the damn thing for 2 days. They continued twice to send me the 11 steps that I had to follow instead of refunding my money to the mastercard as I requested in 2 separate emails I sent. Then, they just stop responding. I was never sent an email as most honest professionals do, apologizing to the customer, trying to fix the issue to make things more efficient or fast and if it's not possible then they'll just refund the customer's money.
More ClickBank Complaints & Reviews
- Clkbank.com - a charge for 39.95 
- Click Bank.com - scam charges 
- Clkbank.com - online scam 
- ClickBank - forex automoney 
- Clkbank*com - bank account shows clkbank*com charge 
- ClickBank - computer software charge against my debit card for which I did not authorise
- ClickBank - non-delivery of email information paid for
- ClickBank - clk-bank.com charges from april 9, 2018 thru august 27, 2018 did not agree to these charges and don't know what they are for. it is a scam.
- ClickBank - I need to return a duplicate order.
- ClickBank - disabled clickbank account due to 1 chargeback