Clayton Homes / Bad service

I was a retailer for Clayton Homes. I have several different manufactures & Clayton promised to offer the world to my buyers. They are Full of $H!T. The homes are junk, I had nothing but complaints from all my Clayton buyers! AND a lawsuit! The 1st Ever in over 10 years in Business. Thanks Clayton!

I had to remove & install entire roofs & siding on homes just set. That's right, brand new home, rip off & replace roofs/siding so I wouldn't have a problem 6 months down the road. The PA plant is as bad as it gets. The worst of the worst. They Lie, Cheat & Steal & leave the builders/retailers to take the heat. Clayton factories use alias names to hide lawsuits. Marlette in PA, JUNK! 1/2 million $ later they put me right out of business. Had to close my doors in July. I blame them all the way & have documentation to prove it. Even their employees post here!

Comments

• Ro
      5th of Dec, 2012

I purchased a Clayton Home From States ville NC in March 2012, The first thing I was told was to move in and live about six months, to let the house settle. That's what the repairman told me. He sat down with me and reviewed different things about my home at this time. He told me there would be a lot of things he would have to do, like tightening floors and paint jobs. I have complained about my home from day one on the sheet rock job. All through out my home I see where in the screws are coming Thu the sheet rock, sorry painting of the primmer.Around the molding through out my home around the ceiling is big cracks I was told I would have to keep putting putty because my house with expand with weather. I was told this by the factory representative. I order a bathroom door that opens instead of sliding, they never called me and say they couldn't give me that. They told me after my home was delivered. I'm sorry I think these homes are put together to fast. My home was set up in one week and inspected too. Excuses for Everything.