Having problems with Ecco?

8800 444 2525 (Russia)
+45 74 911 625 (Denmark)
+1 877 240 2365 (United States)
+44 172 682 9510 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 859 210 (Ireland)
+61 130 013 8099 (Australia)
+84 800 377 326 (New Zealand)
+32 28 990 810 (Belgium)
+385 13 445 790 (Croatia)
+420 327 710 080 (Czech Republic)
+372 618 9510 (Estonia)
+371 67 651 240 (Latvia & Estonia)
+370 52 077 850 (Lithiania)
+31 202 622 080 (Netherlands)
+421 233 325 590 (Slovakia)
+386 18 280 280 (Slovenia)
+65 69 088 030 (Singapore)
+82 316 284 800 (South Korea)
Industrivej 5

Flyginfarten 4, Postbox 1029, 177 38 Järfälla, Sweden

Switzerland
Rothusstrasse 17, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland

Turkey
Esentepe Mah. Buyukdere Cad. Bahar Sok., № 13 River Plaza Kat : 5/10, 34394 Sisli - Istanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ecco.

Complaints & Reviews

ECCODisintegrating ecco soles

Soles of both Ecco shoes disintegrated during the same wearing, leaving a trail of black rubberized material everywhere I stepped.

Although past the official Ecco warranty period, I contacted Ecco Canada 3 times to see if they could/would do anything, particularly as the photos supplied to them otherwise demonstrated that they had been minimally worn.

Ecco didn't have the courtesy of replying.

Disintegrating ecco soles

• Ecco's response · Oct 06, 2020

Hello James,
      I will reach out to ECCO Canada in your behalf. Could you please provide me with an email address for you?

ECCO USA Consumer Customer Service.

ECCOHi, I have now had 3 pair of ecco shoes (2 pair of sandals) and one slip on shoe.

I continue to have 5 or 6 pair of ECCO's in my closet and use frequently. I have now had 3 pair that have the soles break down and break apart. I have almost fallen because so much of the heel part on left usually just falls apart gradually as I am walking. Your shoes are of such high quality I continue to be disappointed and dismayed that I can do longer wear the shoes. I now am seeking advice on #3 failure which is a black primo sandal #[protected]. Do you have a time period of wearablity or sturdyness of your shoes? I am greatly disturbed and almost afraid to wear those I still have. I do not want to fall or trip because of failure of the soles.

Thank you for listening. I am an honest person and like quality products.

Joy A. Habib [protected]@aol.com or [protected]

ECCOBad product

They are garbage I spent 129.95 for them the soles split and fell apart for no reason, they have the gore tex soles, dillards refused to take them back were I bought them spending that kind of money for them to wear a few time is awful like being robbed with junk model number is 1483447p319598

ECCOI bought 4 pair of ecco sandals on this site and never received them

29 days and several emails later, just saying patience please, I got a scarf. Bank payment went to "cartworldwaterloo". 80.00 plus foreign exchange tax
        Bank cannot find website and neither can I now.
        Obviously fake and not shut down.
        Why not. I'm still asking service5 for the refund, but they do not answer emails anymore.
        Bad business. Tracking number:rv452255982cn

• Updated by laya kovitch · Jun 27, 2020

just need to go on record. bank says little change of refund. and also cannot find website.

• Ecco's response · Jul 02, 2020

Hello Laya,
            The site you purchased on was not an authentic ECCO website. You will need to contact your bank and dispute the charges. Our legal team works diligently on shutting down these types of sites, but takes time.

ECCOeccoclearancestore.com

On June 18th, ordered a pair of shoes from this store. Paid for it with PayPal. I never received a receipt from the vendor acknowledging my order. I was suspicious about that so I investigated and found many complaints saying the website was a fraud. There does not seem to be a way to contact the vendor on the website. The contact tab does not have any contact information.

A refund of my money would be fine for resolution.

thanks

albert

• Ecco's response · Jun 21, 2020

Hi Albert,
              ECCO is aware of the fraudulent website. Our legal team is working to prevent these types of ads from showing up posing as ECCO. eccoclearancestore is not affiliated with ECCO USA. Please contact PayPal and report this as a fraudulent purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

ECCOLeather loafers problem

Hi - Several years ago, I bought a pair of leather loafers and wore them several times. I have seven pairs of Ecco shoes and all have been great. However, when I pulled the loafers out to wear around the house, to my astonishment the soles had become soft and sticky and were disintegrating. I have read several reviews which commented on these particular types of soles (which differ from all other Ecco shoes that I own).
            Apparently, this particular sole has frequently had problems. While I am sure that I am "out of warranty", these shoes are otherwise like new and I am wondering if you have some arrangements to "resole" these shoes so that I could ware them again? Please advise. Stephen Fitzsimmons, Cambridge, MA, USA

• Ecco's response · Apr 08, 2020

Dear Mr. Fitzsimmons,
                Thank you for your email and choosing Ecco! We are sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your shoes. The good news is that you may be eligible to receive some compensation towards another pair of shoes through our warranty program. To open a claim with us, please click here: https://us.ecco.com/service-pages/warranty/warranty-details.html. Be sure to follow the instructions and use your prepaid shipping label provided at the end of the process to send your shoes back to us for our warranty department to review. Please kindly note that this process for inspection could take up to 3-4 weeks. If your shoes are deemed defective you will not receive them back. We will send you an online coupon voucher to use towards another pair of shoes at Ecco.com.

ECCO does not have a resole program. We do stand behind our soles and hope you will send them in for a free inspection.

If you have any further questions, please call ECCO Customer Service at [protected].

ECCOSoles of shoes falling apart

I have worn Ecco shoes for years and find that they are very comfortable, But now I have two pairs of Ecco shoes on which the soles have disintegrated. On the first pair (the black ones), as I was walking I was shedding pieces of sole ( black stuff) all over. They literally fell apart as I was walking which is rather embarrassing. Regarding the second pair ( the brown ones), I was leaving small black specs all over the house and then I noticed that the soles were splitting . These are older shoes so I do not have the invoices from the purchases, but I would be happy to send the shoes back to you. I'd appreciate any consideration you would give to me regarding this issue. Please advise how this will be handled.

• Ecco's response · Mar 10, 2020

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your shoes. Please respond with an email and the country your reside so I can give you additional information.

Kind regards

Mar 05, 2020

ECCO — Employee at Ecco warehouse location in Richmond Hill ON

Location: Ecco warehouse in Richmond Hill Markham (Bayview Av/ Major MacKenzie) Date: March 4 2020 Time: 5:15...

Richmond Hill

ECCOa pair of walking boots.

Hi, I bought these boots on Nov 26, 2018, Cyber Monday on the Internet from Ecco DK.
                The top leather is coming away from the sole.
                I am very disappointed with this as I have only used these boots for maybe 9 months max, I did not not wear them throughout the summer months, I use them only for walking the dog around 5klms. They are extremely comfortable but I think I should expect them to last a little longer. They have been well taken care of.
                Mvh Noel Smith
                Brobaeklunden53th Højby 5260. DK

• Ecco's response · Feb 25, 2020

Hello Mr. Smith,
                    Please respond with your email address and I will have our Denmark Customer Service reach out to you.

Feb 07, 2020

ECCO — the passport check

Hi Early this month, I have made a complaint about the passport checking when I was purchasing a pair of...

Jan 17, 2020

ECCO — shoes order

I have ordered 2 pairs of Ecco shoes at the website www. Eccooutlets.com at November 25 and had been charged...

ECCOnoyce snow boots

I did read the good reviews on those boots before buying them on Amazon.ca but I am really disappointed here. Winter has just started and these boots which are supposed to be insulated and for snow DO NOT keep my feet warm. My feet get cold after only 15 minutes outside, worse if I walk in snow, the boots become so cold it is umbearable. Maybe I got a defectuous pair ? I hope this review will help Ecco to make really warm boots because this is not the case

• Ecco's response · Jan 20, 2020

Hi Anne,
                      We recommend returning the shoes to Amazon. If you need assistance, please reach out to our Canada Customer Service for support.
                      You can email them at [protected]@ecco.com

ECCOsole disintegration

The soles of my Ecco boots have literally crumbled apart leaving large chunks of sole on the carpet and large holes in the boots
                    This I can see is not an uncommon issue with Ecco
                    I have co ta ted customer services who are not interested as I do not have my original receipt
                    Dreadful service and I am astounded that the company do not want to find out why the quality of their product falls well below an acceptable standard

sole disintegration
                    sole disintegration

• Ecco's response · Jan 13, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We have forwarded your complaint to the appropriate team. Please respond with an email so someone can reach out to you.

Ecco Shoesshoes

I bought many Ecco shoes over time. I recently I lost my fancy black boots that I only wore for special occasions... their black soles disintegrated... I tossed them in the bin (unfortunately) . Now the same thing happened to 4 other pairs of my Ecco shoes. I have kept all of them, with their soles disintegrated. The shoes are like brand new otherwise. Please help me get a resolution on this, as I am extremely dissatisfied and disappointed. Thank you.

• Ecco's response · Jan 06, 2020

Thank you for the information. Please respond to this complaint with an email address and we will forward your information to the Australia Team.

Dec 25, 2019

ECCO — complaint about your operation manager attitude and bad customer service

Dear Ecco, I have decided to raise this concern to you since it's all about on how your superior...

ECCObiom c

Please be informed that, lately the co;our of Biom C are too light.
                        The leather and colour are not lasting.The soles of the shoes are not as springy as the first Biom C I bought many years ago.
                        Kindly upgrade the quality because the original quality was truly a good pair of shoes.I sincerely hope whoever is in charged take the trouble to look into the matter.Is my favourite model.
                        Miss Chan H S

• Updated by Chan H S · Dec 20, 2019

PLease acknowledge my letter of concern.

• Ecco's response · Dec 23, 2019

Hello Miss Chan,
                            We have forwarded your complaint to the appropriate department.

ECCOecco track ll shoes

Same thing, Ecco track ll new on my shelf for few years .
                          First worn today noticed the soles looked kind of shiny next thing I notice is the entire sole and under sole disintegration while shopping.
                          The soles are made of some cheap junk that disintegrates all at once leaving you with no shoes .
                          $170 for this stupid [censored], right what a bunch of idiots to use crap material that turns to mush .
                          Definitely never buying from them again .
                          Over the years I have spent 1k plus on their shoes but that's all over now

ecco track ll shoes

ECCOshoes falling apart

The soles of my favorite Ecco shoes are falling apart. I notified Eccousa on November 16th but have not received a response. A very disappointing experience as I've been a customer for years.
                            I researched the topic and found other customers had the same experience. Ecco's response to others was to file a claim. I purchased the shoes in question a few years ago and am not sure where nor do I have the receipt. As you can see from the attached photo the shoes are in good condition.

Anything you can do is appreciated.

shoes falling apart

• Ecco's response · Nov 25, 2019

Hello Rosemarie,
                                Your email was responded to on Nov. 16th. I apologize if you did not receive it. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your shoes. The good news is that you may be eligible to receive some compensation towards another pair of shoes through our warranty program. To open a claim with us, please click here: https://us.ecco.com/service-pages/warranty/warranty-details.html. Be sure to follow the instructions and use your prepaid shipping label provided at the end of the process to send your shoes back to us for our warranty department to review. Please kindly note that this process for inspection could take up to 3-4 weeks. If your shoes are deemed defective you will not receive them back. We will send you an online coupon voucher to use towards another pair of shoes at Ecco.com. Please disregard the one year limited warranty, as ECCO will review all sole issues no matter the age of the shoe.
                                Kind regards

Nov 06, 2019

ECCO — defective soles on ecco shoes.

My name is Richard Irgens and I now live at 117 Mawney Road, Romford, RM7 7JA, England. I have had three...

ECCOlady shoes article# 282203 colour 01001

Hi,
                              I am writing to make a complaint against one of ECCO sales person namely NIRMALA in Abu Dhabi Mall Abu Dhabi, UAE branch. This person refuse to assisst us, On 04/11/19 at 20:30 my wife went to buy a shoes Article 282203 and the available pair was on display and the left piece was loose and not fit, we asked this person to check availability on other Ecco branches either from data base or via phone and she refused even we ask her nicely for several times. She is not fit to be in sales business.

As regular customer of ECCO products, Hope this reaches to a proper authority of ECCO and take an actions to avoid reoccurance with other customer.

Osama El Shafei

• Ecco's response · Nov 04, 2019

Dear Osama El Shafei
                                  We apologize you had an unpleasant experience in our store. I am sending your comments to the appropriate team to follow up with the store manager.

We appreciate you letting us know. ECCO's customers are very important to us and appreciate the feedback.

• Ecco's response · Nov 05, 2019

Dear Osama El Shafei
                                  Our ECCO team would like to contact you. Would you please provide an email and or phone number?