Clayton Mobile Homesno keeping in contact

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE RECENTLY WENT TO CLAYTON MOBILE HOMES IN BOSSIER CITY AND WERE PRE QUALIFIED FOR A HOME. WE LOOKED AT TRAILORS AND PICKED THE ONE THAT WE LIKED MOST . THE GUY SAYS HE WILL LET US KNOW SOMETHING MORE THE NEXT DAY. WELL THE NEXT DAY CAME AROUND, AND NO ONE CALLED SO I CALLED THEM AND THE SALESMAN WAS OFF. I WAITED FOR HIM TO CALL ME THE NEXT DAY, STILL NO CALLS SO I CALLED HIM. WHEN I TALK TO HIM, HE TELLS ME CALL BACK, CALL BACK..ECT. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TREATED THIS WAY. I FEEL LIKE A NOBODY.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices