The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Classmates / billing

1 United States Review updated:

I signed up with classmates a few years ago. If you don't want them to charge your credit card, then cancel your membership via phone [protected]) and get a cancellation number to give to the credit card company if they charge you the following year. You can not get a refund until you cancel them prior to your renewal. You and I will have to eat the charge until you do the cancellation. I included their phone number and also go to your personal/account page and delete any credit card info you have on their. Make sure to keep the cancellation number someplace to give to the credit cared company incase they charge you the following year.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Di
      27th of Oct, 2009

    please cancel this should have been canceled over a year ago i don't know what happened. IMMEDIATELY

    0 Votes

Post your comment