Clark Shoes / Soles fall apart!
I am writing to tell you how disappointed I have been in the quality of Ecco and Clark shoes. The soles just fall apart. Often leaving me in a precarious and even hazardous position. Therefore I'm forced not to purchase your shoes, even though I like them. I believe it is a problem with your materials used on the rubber soles. I am sorry. I am forced to buy your competitors products even if at a higher price point. Mephistos don't have this problem. I am hoping these company's will do something to correct this problem.
It's happened on every pair whether worn or not. They disintegrate. Some sooner then others.
A disappointed customer!
More Clark Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clarks Shoes - Defective shoes 
- Clarks - shoes
- C&J Clark International - the customer confused to let me return the shoes
- C&J Clark International - clarks black sandal
- Clark Shoes - shoes item number 35966
- C&J Clark International - shoes fell apart