Citizens Bank — overdraft fees fraudently applied
I had a $4 overdraft transaction occur and they charged me $6. I reminded them that they have a $5 Overdraft Pass, they say it's the amount of the original transaction NOT the amount that is actually overdrafted! REALLY because that seems like a consumer disclosure violation. When I see "No Overdraft Fee on any overdraft transaction $5 or less" and they say that's my interpretation, I have to wonder just how much of a scam this bank really is. I've been a customer for more than a decade and can't believe the treatment I received while talking to a manager named Tom W. (who wouldn't give me his last name) nor would he transfer me to his manager. I'm filing a complaint with the BBB and with the Attorney General simply for principal!
Laura Nescola's Response, Apr 21, 2018
can not get a loan modification at citizens bank employees very non complaint please help me laura nescola 6306 Forest Ave Parma ohio 44129 my phone number [protected]
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!