Citifinancial / Very poor customer service

1 PO Box 9575Coppell, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 469-220-7109

They made errors on my vehicles title which have prevented me from getting the car registered. I have been trying to get the problem corrected for two months. I have been referred to multiple parties in multiple departments. I have left over a dozen messages and to date have not received the courtesy of a call back from anyone in the Citi Financial Auto title Departments.

Ke

Comments

• Al
      22nd of Nov, 2008

For several months I've been wanting the car repossesed. They "keep making notes" then ugnoring me after switching me around to several different people. Also, they keep sending me threatening letters about the payments. I DONT WANT THE CAR!! TAKE IT BACK!!

How hard is that to understand? Thank you

• La
      19th of Aug, 2010

I guess you're so lucky! I bet any money if you would've act as if you wanted the car, it would be gone. I want my car and they repo it and refuse to work with me. I rate Citi as the worse bank ever. I happen to work for a bank and hear that my employer is the worse. People need to think again, because Citi is rated number one for the worse customer service. I've never spoke to anyone nice. I'm hoping that everything works out, but I wouldn't recommend this bank to anyone. I work in customer service and wouldn't have a job if I treated customer the way that they treat customers. It's just a matter of time before they go out of business.

• Fu
      11th of Sep, 2010

The customer service is over in India, I can't understand them and they are so stupid. I've been wanting my monthly statement and haven't gotten one since March, it's September now and I keep calling them to request a billling history and they repeated my address, it was the wrong address. And I request the billing history online and I still haven't gotten anything. People in America need jobs, lose the Indian's and give it to the people here that have families, they only use India to save money so they don't work for the same amount of money as we do here. But since ppl here don't have money cuz they don't have jobs Citi financial won't be getting any clients... CITI FINANCIAL IS SO [censor]IN STUPID!!!