Citibank Mastercard — autopay
I paid off my Citibank Mastercard ($360.20) and closed my account. Three weeks later, they debited my checking account $360.20. I called and they said I should of closed my autopay when I closed my account. They said they would credit my checking account. Three days later I had not received my credit and I called again. I was told that they always send checks out for refunds and do not credit checking accounts, and that my check was in the mail. Now, one week later, I am still waiting for a check and they tell me my refund is being processed.
Please do not use Citibank.
More Citibank Mastercard Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists 
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge