Citibank / costco anywhere visa credit card

1 United States

I used to have an American Express card with Costco. Costco decided to do business with Citi. A Citi Credit Card was issued to me with automatic payment set up for the annual Costco membership fee without my consent. I was mailed a letter from Citi to let me know that this account was closed out for non payment. I called Citi on 9/10/18, and the rep told me that this card charged the $120 annual membership fee for Costco, and since it was not paid, the account was closed out, and the current balance was $225.46. I told the rep I would pay the $120 for the Costco membership fee, but that I should not be responsible for any additional charges since I never signed up for this credit card in the first place. The rep told me that all he can do is waive $37. I told him I wanted to talk to someone or if he can provide me with an address to file a complaint. The rep said he couldn't do that, and that he would have an account manager contact me in 2 days. I have yet to hear from anyone from Citi and it's been 7 days now. I paid the $120 for the Costco membership fee on 9/11/18, but I would like the rest of the charges to be waived. I should not be responsible for any additional charges to this account.

Mo