Citibank / fraudulent practices
Through an credit alert I found an account had been opened in my name with Citibank, and with Spectrum CBSD; neither of which I had requested.When I called Citibank, they said they had no account in my name despite I had an account number to give them. I felt especially warm & fuzzy when they asked for my SSN.
I have never heard of Spectrum before this. Apparently they don't work on Saturdays. I don't know where to go from here, other than writing a letter to these agencies, as well as to all the credit-reporting agencies.
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - housing finance
- Citibank - 503873794 spam emails a day??!!!
- Citibank - homerun mortgage
- Citibank - Unclaimed funds in checking account Australia
- Citibank - credit card refund