Citibank Aadvantage Card / air miles
In mid-July 2008, Citibank arbitrarily wiped out all 194, 000 air miles I had accrued over a 10-year period. I was offered nothing in lieu of the miles, nothing. One day I had them, the next day I didn't.
I owed the company nothing at the time, and I have been diligent in paying them everytime, on time.
Who would think that Citibank would steal the air miles I accrued while spending all that money using their card? This is the kind of sorry business practice that I hope brings ruin to Citibank. I won't do business with them in the future.
It's another example of how corporate America has broken faith with working Americans. They want to give you one of their high-interest cards, they want you to pay an annual fee, then they steal the miles you supposedly got for doing business using them or get so deep in debt you're in trouble.
My suggestion is to drop them now, before they put you into bankruptcy or steal your miles.
Ripped Off in Buda
More Citibank Aadvantage Card Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank San Bruno - customer service
- Citibank - transaction on account from zoosk
- Citibank - home depot card
- Citibank - Citibank Account Specialist Rapid response team
- Citibank - customer service