Citi Bank / decline of application
Citi bank declines people that has EVER filed for bankruptcy against any of their credit cards, store cards, or gas cards. Their policy states that it does not matter if the bankruptcy was 25, 30 or even 50 years ago, if they still carry it in their data base even though the bankruptcy does not show on any credit repot your application will be denied.
With a non forgiving stupid policy as this bank has, I'm surprised with all the bankruptcy's over the past 40 or 50 years that Citi Bank is even able to issue a credit card to any body now a days. I think once this policy starts to get well known their competitor's will gain more business.
More Citi Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - citi priority and citigold - interest rate not properly applied
- Citibank - international use of my card
- Citibank - fraudulent activity
- Citibank - costco anywhere visa credit card
- Citibank Dubai United Arab Emirates - credit card goes over the limit from aed3550 to aed 62,000