Citi Bankcheating to the customers by charging more not even reach to over limit.

I had a Credit Card of Citi Bank. I had paid my all minimum payment (BHD. 82.000) for the month of Nov -2014. which was BHD 80.430, after this I done transaction of BHD 15.000 on06/12/2014 and another transaction of 3.750 on 10/12/20414. After doing transaction I received a massage in my mobile mentioned, your available limit is BHD 21.510. after this in my statement they charged me BHD 18.510 as financial Charges.
Balance should be BHD 3.000. But Citi bank people charged me over limit charges of BHD 13.000. How come it possible ????
I registered a complaint for this, until now there is no reply. When I called at their Customer care they said " your request has been decline". These people cheating us by doing all this and charging us more. Please guide me what to do my No [protected].

Ba
Jan 04, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      Apr 18, 2008
    Citi Bank - 18 year old debt there trying to collect from me
    er solutions
    Albuquerque
    New Mexico
    Phone: [protected]

My mom recently recieved several phone calls for the past two months with a rude customer service representitive trying to collect a debt from her for an 18 year old credit card that she never even had!!! Where are our rights as americans this shouldn't be happening to us...

• Su
      Nov 19, 2008
    Citi Bank - Receiving harrsment calls to my mobile, landline & office no.
    India

Harassment received from Citi Bank(Credit Card) Division reg. payment. Also receiving threatening calls. Person working for Citi Bank is calling to my mobile & landline No. (BSNL Home telephone) & To my office no. Also he has threatened to send Goons to recovery money to My home address & Office. Please take action regarding the same. I need some kind of protection from these people.

• Mi
      Feb 17, 2009

I had the same problem, i gave the guy my address and told him what time to be here. He never sent anyone. He is a coward who likes to make threats.

• Co
      Feb 17, 2009

You could always pay your bills.
    Just a thought

• Rr
      May 27, 2009
    Citi Bank - Un fair claims
    Citi Bank
    New York

I never recieved any letters from the company and now they sent my claim to the NY City Marshall. They do not have a contact number up

• Kh
      Mar 06, 2010

when i want to make a deposit to cover my account i found the deposit machine is full when i tried other machine on other branch i found it also full, and i have meet other customers complaining about the same thing on other 3 branches, when i contatct customer care center, they told me its my problem to cover the account before the due date, othewise i'll be charged with an interst.

really what a bank,

citi bank
    2013 Pine Chace CT
    Tampa
    Florida

Citibank Credit sold my account without my consent or signature to GE
    Money Bank. They transferred my original sale price plus interest without
    taking into account the fact that I paid two years on the principal and interest $123/month for a total of $2952. I gave no permission to transfer
    my account over to GE Money without my signature or notification.

• Po
      Mar 10, 2011

Citi basically went out of business. GE purchased their remaining open accounts.