Church's Chicken / nasty restaurant chain

United States, Illinois, Chicago Review updated:
Churchs' Chicken
Chicagoland & Suburban
You know, it's amazing. As a kid we would go to Church's Chicken and get a wonderful meal. Big, tasty pieces of chicken with rolls, apple pies and the likes. It is a shame what has happend to this Chain. I challenge anyone to walk inside of a Church's Chicken and not notice how unclean the place is, especially behind the counter. It's really pathetic. I submit the corporate suits don't really care about this chain as long as the profit arrows keep heading north.

--Jay from Chicago

N  27th of Mar, 2008 by

Church's Chicken - manager said what i can't have
East Point
Phone: 404-767-1011

I am not happy, with the way I was treated, by the manager or employee by the name Darreus. I ask for all legs and they told me that I could not get the order like that. I said, I'm willing to pay the differents, they still said no I can't get my order like that. I am a State Patrol Officer.
N  31st of May, 2009 by
About thirty years ago I was a very successful store manager of a high volume Church's Chicken in Lawton, OK. We took a lot of pride in our operation and practiced, on a daily basis, quality people, product, and service. Why? We had lots of positive motivation from the company. Plenty of sales and profit bonuses were awarded to managers and team-members who practiced implementing the company's high standards for service, cleanliness, and product. All of this was before the original owners of the company sold it to another corporation in the late 1980's. Today I am ashamed to tell friends I used to be a Step 13 Master Merchant Manager for Church's Chicken.

We recently visited a Church's in OKC...what a step down the present company has taken from the standards we were striven to maintain thirty years ago.
N  12th of Jul, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
LMAO lol
A  9th of Apr, 2015 by
the fries and the jalapeno poppers were bitter an nasty and the fries are discusting the chicken tast like poop

Church's Chicken Logo Church's Chicken