Chrysler TV Commercial / This commercial mocks marriage!

I saw a TV ad for Chrysler on 1/27/07. It aired on ABC, channel 8, WFAA in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. In the commercial a middle aged man’s old car is replaced with a new luxurious Chrysler. His wife of 27 years, named Agnes, is also replaced with a much younger, sexy beautiful woman very much to the middle aged man’s delight. I am a 46 year old female who has been married for 27 years. No, my name is not Agnes. I believe this commercial mocks marriage, makes light of infidelity, insults older women, undermines the family, and continues to reveal the blatant contempt of corporate America and the advertising media for traditional values.

A  21st of Feb, 2007 by
You need to fire your ad agency. You're going from "bad to worse." The German guy was bad enough, but now you slam all decent women in the country (and men, too) by replacing the wife with a bimbo. BAD. BAD. BAD.
D  12th of Jan, 2008 by
Get over it!
A  26th of Jul, 2010 by
So I guess here they go again. I am in disbelief that they would now mock my God, with the new CHRISTler. emphaising CHrist. by another preacher. giving the vows. at a wedding. BAD BUSINESS.