Chrysler TV Commercial / This commercial mocks marriage!
I saw a TV ad for Chrysler on 1/27/07. It aired on ABC, channel 8, WFAA in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. In the commercial a middle aged man’s old car is replaced with a new luxurious Chrysler. His wife of 27 years, named Agnes, is also replaced with a much younger, sexy beautiful woman very much to the middle aged man’s delight. I am a 46 year old female who has been married for 27 years. No, my name is not Agnes. I believe this commercial mocks marriage, makes light of infidelity, insults older women, undermines the family, and continues to reveal the blatant contempt of corporate America and the advertising media for traditional values.
More Chrysler TV Commercial Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep wrangler jl paint issue
- Chrysler - dodge van b 2500
- Chrysler - unhappy with radio that apparently is defective in many jeep wrangler models
- Chrysler - used car sale 
- Chrysler - 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited sport