Chrysler Pacifica / sub frame rust
Went to get my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica inspected and was told it was "Unsafe to Drive" due to the front sub-frame being completly rusted through.
Have been told by Chrysler and Military Exchange New Car Sales that they won't cover repairs under the warranty since the car is almost 6 years old.
The inspector said he hasn't ever seen anything like it even on cars 30 years old! Already filed my complaint with NHTSA, everyone check your Chrysler Pacifica and do the same if you've got the problem.
More Chrysler Pacifica Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - extended warranty 
- Chrysler - Dodge Van b 2500
- Chrysler - unhappy with radio that apparently is defective in many jeep wrangler models
- Chrysler - used car sale 
- Chrysler - 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
- Chrysler - chrysler 200 brake maintenance