Chrysler / customer service questionable

1 Welland, Ontario, Canada

I purchased a 2015 jeep wrangler from dodge rose city welland. I have had to take it back to the dealership 1. They sold the vehicle to me with a hard top and the rear defog did not work nor the wiper blade they were aware of this when the customer traded it in. I know this because I spoke to the previous owner They were going to charge me for it..but i pursued the matter and they fixed it at no cost to me. 2. I complained about there was a vibration in the engine when i came to a light or a complete stop and also the gear shift light would not come on. They said they would check it when i brought the vehicle in for the wiper blade. Of course they said they did not have time to look after the other issues so i have to book another appointment to do so. When I brought my vehicle back they said they would cover the diagnostic for the gear shift but not for the vibration i was told the was not covered under my warranty I purchased this vehicle on August 30 2018. I would also like to add when i went through the paperwork I did notice the safety on the vehicle was dated July 3 2018. I purchased the vehicle on August 30 2018. Is the safety valid for only 30 days?? I would like to file a major complaint against this dealership. I would also wanted to get my vehicle checked for the vibration. I was told it could be the engine mounts.The manager really should go get retrained on his customer service skills he also has a bad habit on not returning calls. They got their money for the vehicle I guess that is all that matters.
A very disappointed customer