Chrysler / 2016 chrysler town and country
I was driving to Cedarburg, Wisconsin last Saturday, October 27, 2018, when the transmsssion starting slipping. I drove it (it barely made it) to the Chrysler Dealer.
They gave me a loaner car because I live near Chicago and it was a Saturday afternoon.
They called me yesterday and said the transmission needed to be rebuilt. Even though it is still under the factory warranty, I was quite disturbed that the transmission would fail at 46, 000 miles. I am concerned that after supposedly the car is repaired, how long that repair will last. I purchased my first Chrysler product in 1980, and have been purchasing them ever since. Even though I have the MaxCare Extended Unlimited Warranty, I'm still disturbed at how the reliability will be after I get the vehicle back.
Just want Chrysler to know of my concerns regarding the quality of their vehicles from now on.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - recall request
- Chrysler - dealer number is: 7557 / dodge ram 2017 laramie power wagon, selling me truck with wrong towing capacity
- Chrysler - 2014 jeep grand cherokee rear hatch area panel disjoining
- Chrysler - purchased new tires and received unacceptably poor service 
- Chrysler - customer service questionable