Chowking Amar CA. / manager rhoda

1 West Covina, CA, United States Review updated:

I used to be one of the crew at Chowking west covina.I left because I can't take Rhoda as my manager anymore. I want to complain Her the way she does abd act in the store as a "Manager" but she's acting like the owner because we didn't even SEE her working full 8 hours shift, She only went to the store 1-2 times a wk and stayed 3 hours only. She didn't cover weekends or holidays shift for her crew. She always relayed all the works to her supervisors and crews, Kudos to all coz' they handle it well without the manager all the time. Rhoda doesn't exists. She keeps saying she's in the meeting but the truth was she always at home or travelled.
Rhoda always OFF like literally 365 days.

I just feel bad and sad with her crews coz they always suffered from the stressed and hard worked and they didn't even get enough holiday or deserve vacation because she doesn't want to cover and work.
Not because she's a manager she can get want she wants and leave it the POOR crews all the hard worked! That's not fair! She needs to work Holidays and weekends to cover her poor crews and be with their Family too!
Please investigate Rhoda Norberte as a "Manager" at Chowking west covina.
How her works ethics, how she works, how many working hours she's really working and how she treat her crew and the customers.
Check how many times she's out of town versus the day that she work within this year.
I think she needs to retire if she doesn't want to work as a normal employee. Poor Chowking you're a "Manager" for free.
and I am just a concerned former employee of Chowking and I speaked in behalf of my used to be co-workers, I just feel their sufferings from Rhoda's UNFAIR behavior for not working at all!
Thank you!

Fh
Dec 30, 2017

Comments

• Po
      31st of Dec, 2017

You will need to contact either this individual's manager or your human resources department. They will not be able to assist you here.