Choice Home Warranty / im attempting to file a claim for my washer,
I called on today 1/23/19 to file claim for service to my washer. Received call back from a vendor (ars) that they will be here on 1/28/19. I called back and spoke to belinda about the extended wait time. After speaking with belinda and asking her to call their vendor back she advised that was the earliest they have. Belinda advised that someone will call me back. After awaiting about an hour and 1/2 no one called me back. I called again and spoke to allison and she had all the details that it was the vendors fault. I asked allison to speak with a supervisor and then she needed to know the issue to forward to the supervisor. After sitting on the phone for 9 minutes and 30 seconds, sal comes on the line and then admits he is not a supervisor ; he is a case manager and that is the highest that I can speak to about my lack of customer service. Sal advised that someone will give me a call back — again to no avail. I advised sal that my monthly charge is always on time and i'm not asking for an additional 6 days to pay for my service. Sal made mention that all their vendors was extremely busy. I have not had a call back and it is now 7:30pm.
I've looked at all the reviews for choice home warranty stating the prompt, quick service. Where is that found??? I also seen where the customer service is great. Where is that found???
More Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills 
- Choice Home Warranty - big scam 
- Choice Home Warranty - vendor non payment 
- Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices 
- Choice Home Warranty - not advised of $50 cancellation fee 
- Choice Home Warranty - unethical behaviour
- Choice Home Warranty - substandard repair service
- Choice Home Warranty - extortionist, won't pay, claims withholding funds promised 
- Choice Home Warranty - septic system cleaning and repair
- Choice Home Warranty - non payment to contractor