Chipotle Mexican Grill / employee discrimination
I am rikki graniel, former employee at chiptole. In June, 2014 I left my job and was on unemployment for unaccomendated needs. Since the day I started the job until I left and even until this day I have suffered massive amounts of anxiety and uncomfortable in any work place. It was brought to my attention that what happen to me during my time at c hiptole was discrimination. My team manager multiple times was very degrading. Zenxa was my manager at closing shift she would make me clean floor panels while customers were eating and ordering as well to my face told me " the staff don't like you because your white ". I had no idea at the time how much it would effect me and how bad she disrespected me and made me feel degraded. I am filing this complaint before to BBE. I filed for social security the moment i left my job for anxiety and severe depression I am still fighting for my life now . Can't find a job because I feel so bad and never going to be good enough. These words repeat in my brain " we don't like you because your white".
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - catering food service
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - chicken quesidia 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - worst food experience of my life
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - carnitas bowl contamination.