Chilis - Silsbee, TX / poor service and management!
I went to the Chilis in Silsbee, TX today for my lunch break. I had called in my order to be picked up. I was told on the phone that my order would be ready within 15 minutes. I arrived at the rest. 18 minutes after I placed my order and the lady did not have it ready. The girl working the to go desk seemed as if she had a mental and congenital defect. She told me it would be another 5 minutes before my order would be ready, although this was after I had already paid. She made multiple odd facial and hand gestures at the cash register. The lady there behind me seemed to be having great difficulty with her as well once I stepped aside. She must have left out some type of bread off her order because she motioned something to the girl, then she walked back to the kitchen and retrieved a piece of toast with her BARE HAND and came back to the counter to put it into the girls bag. The customer grabbed her hand and told her no. We did ask for the manager though she never did come. This is the 3rd bad experience I have had at this particular Chilis since it has been opened. I did go to the Chilis in Longview last week and the service and food was great. I think the Chilis in Silsbee has a lot of potential but obviously has poor management. Please fix it since it is so close to my work and home.
More Chilis - Silsbee, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - The drink was terrible 
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id! 
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food 
- Chili's Restaurant - service/Food/overcharged 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service food all parts of the experience
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service and food 
- Chili's Grill & Bar located at Elmridge Center, Greece, NY - food not cooked well
- Chili's Grill & Bar - Night Manager
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service